Old 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

2012 for me was a year of Recovery...

I started the year with a sinus infection that lasted 4 months, finally learning that it was a resistant staff infection, I was on prednisone most of the 4 months, so that really had an impact on my weight and my health.

Then, I had surgery to remove a vericous vein that I had from pregnancy (my son is 10) and had a reaction to the bandages and wound up in the ER and on more prednisone. That was in June, it took a while to recover from the reaction and for my leg to heal. Six months later, I finally feel like myself again.

2013 is going to be a year of focus

I'm feeling better, started working out again, slowly... I'm back on plan. I went shopping for all of the fresh fruits and veggies that I need.

I keep thinking, I've done this before, I just need to focus on myself right now!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote