3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   New Year's to Valentine's Day - Resolutions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/271764-new-years-valentines-day-resolutions.html)

sassyangies 01-08-2013 11:39 AM

Hi ladies.. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Last night was a little rough for me since I was asked to bake and it's so hard to bake something delicious and not eat it. I allowed myslelf a small piece and counted in my calories. I was 104 cal over my allotment, but I'm ok with that. It was either that or waint until everyone was sleeping and eat the whole darn thing.. lol.. don't laugh it has happened before... Once or twice.. Well, the scale moved a little more yesterday, but I'm not counting it. I'm only counting it on my weigh in days. I not have two weigh in days since my family, a few friends, and I are started a little weight loss challenge. I made it so that one ends the same day as this one. Its kinda fun because everyone pitches in 10$ and the winner gets the 10$ at the end if they lost the biggest % of weight at the end of the 6 weeks.. I love to scrapbook and can't really afford new stuff all the time so that is a big incentive to stick to this..
Anywho.. Hope everyones doing great.. Keep on keeping on!!

KStrong 01-08-2013 01:20 PM

Hope everyone is feeling better!
Congrats to all you losers and hard workers! :D
Onmiwei: I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. :hug:

I'm off to a slow start, but am sticking with all my resolutions for far... I have decided to change my original goal post to just getting off the holiday gain before committing to more. I thought it was all water and would come off quickly since it was just a few extra carbs, but it is taking its sweet time. :p

Have a great week everyone! :cheer3:

smashlers 01-09-2013 11:19 AM

Ugh, I feel like a bottomless pit today.... :drool: :hungry:

Pink Hurricane 01-09-2013 11:22 AM

The hardest time for me is always TOM because I crave chocolate and sweets sooooooooooo much, it's ridiculous :lol: But regardless I am still OP and working out like I set my goals to do, so let's keep going ladies! :cheer2:

sassyangies 01-09-2013 12:03 PM

Hey ladies.. I hope everyone is sticking in there. I'm sick, but still OP. It's been a little rough, but I need to do this. I'm cooking dinner for everyone tonight so this will be hard. Not sure why I just feel like it's going to be.

Smash, I hope your doing ok. I hate when I feel blah.. makes you not want to do anything. Hang in there. Maybe get out and do something fun!!

Pink, I know what you mean. Tom is so hard for me too.. I'm irritable and I want to eat everything.. Really bites. YOu can do this hang in there!!

Bg, those stinking pounds.. Don't worry it will come off and then some once your body realizes you mean business.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

KStrong 01-09-2013 01:36 PM

Thanks sassyangies! I keep telling my body that I mean business so hopefully you are right and it will start listening. :D I don't know how you do it with all the cooking. You have so much willpower! I bet you will win the $ challenge. So sorry to hear you are sick. I keep hearing on the news that the flu is really bad lately so it makes me nervous being around crowds. I see someone coughing or sneezing without covering and it makes me want to avoid the area and hold my breath. :p

I feel you smashlers! Hang in there!

Way to go Pink Hurricane! I have re-discovered the SF Jello and it has helped me with sweet cravings.

Keep pushing you all! :lifter:

sassyangies 01-10-2013 11:55 AM

Sometimes weighin daily does not do my any favors.. Up a pound, but not sure why. We'll see what happens in a couple of days.. Hope everyone is doing great!!

Veneficae 01-10-2013 12:45 PM

Down 2 pounds to 272.5. I was worried that my drop last week was a fluke because of my stomach bug, but it stayed off and then some! Yay for Weight Watchers!

LebenAlles 01-10-2013 01:03 PM

I'm in!

New Year's Resolution: To weigh between 170-180 and be a size ten or less

From New Year's to Valentine's Day, my resolution is: To keep my carb intake between 125-150g at least 5 days out of the week

Week one (ends Jan 5th): 251.2
Week two (ends Jan 12th):
Week three (ends Jan 19th):
Week four (ends Jan 26th):
Week five (ends Feb 2nd):
Week six (ends Feb 9th):
Week seven (ends Feb 14th):

smashlers 01-10-2013 02:43 PM

Boo... only lost 1 lb this week.... half of my 2 lb goal... I guess a loss is something to celebrate. I look forward to look at everyones numbers this week!

April Snow 01-10-2013 10:20 PM

I added a new ticker for this challenge. Looking forward to my WI on Sunday, I think I will be able to move it down a little bit!

sassyangies 01-11-2013 11:11 AM

Hey everyone..
Vene congrats on the loss.
Leben the more the merrier!
Smash no worries at least it's going in the right direction right.

Can't wait to see everyones losses this week. For me not sure there's going to be one. I'm completely 100% OP but two days ago I was a pound up and today I got on the scale and I'm another pound up so I hope by tomorrow it will go away. I know daily weighing can mess with your head so I'm not letting it get to me. I also woke up very puffy today so that might be my problem as well.

Today is the first day of my work week so I hope I can have another OP work weekend like last weekend. I haven't ever been able to do this two weeks in a row so it's going to be hard, but I know I can do it. I'm going to Sprouts later to load up on veggies and fruits so I don't have to buy anything at work.

Good luck everyone!! I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in.

Beverlyjoy 01-12-2013 07:15 AM

Well... I am down one pound from last week. Am grateful for that.That's one pound since I started with this challenge. I always say: one pound equals four sticks of butter!!! I did get to move my ticker down one too. That's always feels good. I kind of feel like I am getting into my 'rhythm' of healthy eating.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

Ky30 01-12-2013 09:01 AM

New Years Resolution: By June 2013 I wanna be at my doctors goal weight for me at 160lbs (might not be final goal). By Dec, 2013 I wanna have maintained my weight of 160?

From New Years to Valentines Day I wanna break into the 170s

1/5/13- 184
1/12/13-182
1/19/13-181
1/26/13-
2/2/13-
2/9/13-

merilung 01-12-2013 09:52 AM

1.8 pounds short of my 'goal' this week, but I'm down 6 pounds since the challenge started, so I'm not complaining!