Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 09:39 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Talking May Points Challenge

May is just a few days away. It's getting warmer and the spring air is invigorating!!! Does your diet plan need some invigorating too? Join our challenge and let's liven this up together!!!

Since this is a monthly challenge, it will start on the 1st and the day of the month is the day of the challenge. You need to post your points on a daily basis. (But a catch-up post is always fine too!!) But instead of there being a post for every day. Simply reply to this post with the day that you are posting for and put your points. I will still calculate and post the totals, but they will be in this post also. Don't worry about it getting too huge, I will be working to keep it trimmed down, once I have tallied the posts.

For those of you who have NO IDEA what I am talking about - here are the details. Sometimes we work our hardest when we are held accountable. So I challenge you to do your very best for the month and we'll see who wins!!

Here is how it's going to go. Starting Thursday, May 1, 2003. We will try to do the 3 things that work. Food, water & exercise. You decide what your food plan is, how much water you want to drink and how much exercise you want to get every day. Every day you have the opportunity to earn 4 points.

2 point for sticking with your food plan
1 point for drinking the amount of water you decided on
1 point for getting some exercise.

Post here with how many points you've earned for a given day, and I will keep track. We'll see who's did the best for the month.

This is a very cool way to keep on track, because even if you don't do so great on food, you might still get in your water and exercise to earn the points!

Who's with me???? We start on Thursday!!!!

If you list your "plan of attack" here, please make a point to also post it in the sticky "point challenge plans". We delete all the posts after I have tallied so this thread doesn't become unmanageable, but it's nice to be able to go look at what someone's plan is
Old 04-30-2003, 05:57 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

The final list is as follows:

Out of 124 points total!

112 ~ irishgreengables
111 ~ dowsx4
110 ~ Daners
108 ~ gonzostar
104 ~ Raelynn
101 ~ SuchAPrettyFace
98 ~ Sheila53
91 ~ Mark&Ivy'smom
90 ~ Jennelle
90 ~ sparrow
84 ~ AmyJ
84 ~ rochemist
79 ~ AngiKL
52 ~ meembo
26 ~ elizabecca

Go girls!! You Rock!!!

Last edited by Sandi; 06-10-2003 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-10-2003, 11:29 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Daners is back!!

Here are the final scores!
Closed Thread