Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 01:21 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Green Food

Does anybody take Green food caps (or veggie caps). I think it's also available in capsule form. A book I am reading recommends them, so I am curious what anyone else has encountered.
Old 04-28-2003, 02:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Are they a replacement for eating vegetables if you don't like veggies? (I seem to remember you saying you don't like veggies, right?)
Old 04-28-2003, 03:18 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Wouldn't that be great!!

Actually they are found at health food stores and while they do have the veggies in them they also contain LOTS of other stuff like green sea alge and organic stuff that is supposed to be good for you.

The down side is that you are supposed to take 10 -15 of them a day on an empty stomach (HA HA HA). I think the idea is to take 2 or 3 30 min before each meal and you are supposed be eating 5 or 6 small meals a day. They aren't cheap either. $28.00 for a little less than a months supply.

I started them today along with my calorie counting and I have cut my self off of sugar. No cookies, candy, doughnuts or sweets of any kind EVEN if the calories fit into my daily range. After I get that under control I will attach the Refined carbs, but baby steps!

I am reading a book called "Tired of being Tired" and I am going to focus on my health and feeling better and hoping the weight will fall off as a side effect!
Old 04-28-2003, 04:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

wow, look at you planning a healthy life! awesome!

oooh, cookies.... i don't eat them much anymore (i used to, by the pack!) but i think i could kill for one right now!

but i digress.

seriously, that is really good sandi. =)
Old 04-28-2003, 04:56 PM   #5  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Sandi, check out http://www.nakedjuice.com/iwant_supe...d=greenmachine
Old 04-28-2003, 11:57 PM   #6  

SANDI,

God for you!!!

You will be amazed after just a few short weeks of this just how different your body feels and how much you CRAVE healthy food. I really wanted to cheat today and asked myself what I wanted...and you know what it was...Frozen Blueberries!

Remind yourslef daily that you will feel soooo much better!

Peace,
Paula
Closed Thread