Peeks in and waves

• Good morning my friends
  • Good Afternoon!
  • Hello!
  • Hello.
  • the title of this thread is so cute. hehe
  • Howdy!!

What's new?
  • Sorry I didn't have time to write a lot yesterday I peeked in while at work (kinda like now) and just wanted to say Hi so you guys would know I was still alive. I will write a large "book" post as soon as I get time.

Hope you are all doing well and that everyone makes it through the holidays without having a nervous breakdown
  • I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not gotten lost or forgotten ya’ll life has just been kicking my butt as of lately. It all started on October 20 when my (ex) husband woke me up and told me he was having severe stomach pains and needed to go to the hospital. I got up and took him to the ER where we spent at least 8 hours before they determined it was his gallbladder and he needed to have surgery ASAP. The next afternoon he had his gallbladder removed and the following day I brought him home and put him in my bed, in my room and I got to move my butt to the couch while he was recovering.

Now not only do I have my elderly mother to take care of but now I have my ex who just had surgery to take care of until he gets back on his feet. All the while I am dealing with constant work drama and going to meetings at the college where I am trying to get financial assistance to start school in January, so I can further my education, so I can get a better job and get out of the constant work drama. Whew!!

Fast forward to today! Bruce (my ex) is moving out this weekend; he will be packing the truck on Saturday and leaving early Sunday morning. I am sooooo EXCITED!!!! Steve (my boyfriend) will be arriving on November 29 and staying until December 11! I am sooooo EXCITED!!!! School is starting January 28 (I received full financial aid) I will be working from 8:00am-4:30pm and going to school from 6:00pm-10:00pm for 9 months. I am NOT sooooo EXCITED!!!! LOL! This is going to be especially hard for me since I also have to figure out how I am going to deal with my mother since she can’t be left alone all those hours. But I know on the other side of this schooling is a better life and future for me and Steve so all the sacrifice and stress will be worth it in the end.

As for my weight loss I honestly can’t tell anyone how that is going. I have not gotten on a scale since early October. I actually think I am afraid of what it will tell me. My smaller clothes are still fitting just fine and I feel wonderful health wise so for now I am not stressing about it.

Hope you are all doing well and that we all make it through the holidays without having to drag out our “FAT” clothes!!
  • hello belinda~ nice to see u again! Gotta luv when "life happens" lol altho hectic it sounds like youve got a solid plan n on a mission! Good luck n dont forget to take care of Y-O-U!
  • Thanks Joy I have a solid plan and a mission. I know I can do this I just have to FOCUS and get it accomplished.