Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

I have an unexpected day off! A little one is sick and stayed home with mommy today. So now I have to decide what I want to do with my day. I am tempted to run around with a good friend, but know I need to do some deep cleaning.
I have a long list made of chores I need to accomplish around the house in the next few weeks but it would be so much more fun to run around. LOL
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #17  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Just checkin' in ladies ~ had a busy day running errands, paying bills, and shopping today. Got lots of walking in -- that's for sure and my feet really are feeling it. Food was good too. Time to get these feet up for the night.

Have a wonderfully OP Wednesday, everyone ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Hi everybody. I'm so sorry I keep jumping in and disappearing. I'm back on plan and determined to stick with it until February 1. I've been holding steady at minus 40 down from my high weight, but still 70 lbs above what I weighed 18 months ago, so not good. Hope I'll see you guys around a lot. I need support!!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Hey mind if I join in the discussion a bit?

I didn't lose a hige amount of weight, but I did lose about 18-19 lbs, which is the most I ever have. This was about 2 years ago. Pretty much all of it is back . I started again on movember first and so far feel like I am doing really well. Most days have been OP and even the misses were far better eating days than the ones I was having before beginning again.

I first saw my highest weight of 186 about 3 1/2 years ago and twice lost almost 20 lbs, and twice gained almost all of it back.

I'm really looking forward too not only losing that 20 lbs again, but making it all the way to goal (or to a weight I feel good and healthy about).

Looks like many of you hav emade some incredible strides and even with regaining you ladies are an inspiration.
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #20  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Ubergirl, I was thinking about you on the weekend. Glad you are back.

Welcome, Wannabe. What is Live Fit?

Sounds like you had a busy day, Rosebud. Have a nice, relaxing weekend.

My DH is going to a hockey game tonight, so I will be alone in the house until late. This is when I would usually binge, when no-one is watching. But I am determined not to tonight. I will eat my dinner and then get busy doing something else.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #21  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Ubergirl ~ glad that you keep coming back; that means you are still trying, and that's what matters. Try to focus on the positives -- the 40 lbs you have off and the rest that you will get off in the future. Forward focused = forward progress!

Wannabefit ~ You must still look pretty good at 185 lbs, esp being 5' 11" tall. I bet you could reach your goals fairly quickly, but maybe a slower approach may help you keep it off this time. Healthy eating, in moderation, for good??? You CAN do it!!!

JUDY-LYNN ~ today, was just as busy, but only at home; keeping busy helps DH and I with the stresses of his Alzheimers which is so upsetting for him these days as it is progressing so fast now. We do like to take it easier on the weekends though, so we'll do more relaxing stuff then too.

Was so nice to see the come out today; so we went out to enjoy it. Supposed to be back tomorrow, so we'll take advantage of that for sure. Have a great OP day everyone ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 11-07-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Just a drive by waving. Still mostly on plan and losing poundage if not quite tonnage. Busy time for me for the next few eeeks, then I will get to be at home and cook better foods and do my exercising outdoors instead of with the video.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi folks... SO GLAD to be back online! It's been difficult. I didn't realize how much being online is an important part of my day. I've been able to check email at my neighbor's house. I had been using DH's business computer.. then IT starting having problems, too. The Geek Squad replaced my hard drive. It was still under warranty. However, it took so long and lots of phone calls to see the status.

I am doing OK - on plan again. I am grateful for that. I am one pound above my ticker weight. It's sometimes ok to maintain. I had some binge days.. but, finally was able to pull it together and have been writing down a plan, measuring, & loggin, drinking lots of water, do my stretches & strengthening, & have lots of healthy food in the house.

I will be back later, when I have time to read and catch up.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #24  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

Hi all! Been a busy week with my youngest, he had a dentist appt and an orthodontist appt., then parent teacher conference. Been off plan but not much off. I still feel guilty about being off plan but I think I am eating too few of calories because I am not losing. More like I gain and lose the same three lbs. Down to my posted weight but up again. So frustrating.

Judy Lynn. That is exactly what I do, when I am alone I binge. I need to get myself together.

Beverly Joy. So glad to have you back. I know what you mean about being offline. It is like your missing your arm and coming here helps me not feel so alone.

Well hope you are all well. Keep up the good work. Funky

Last edited by LoseToAll; 11-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #25  

BeverlyJoy, thanks for the welcome back and glad you've got internet back.
Judy Lynn, I also binge when alone.
wannabe, welcome. it is frustrating to regain! But at least we know we can do it.

Proud of myself because I had to go out to eat unexpectedly and yet managed to stay on plan. I've made a few modifications to my original weight loss plan. The last few times I've gone back on plan I haven't seen much of a drop right off the bat and that has been frustrating, have proven to myself time and again that the fewer refined carbs I eat the more I lose, even when I'm doing a strict calorie count. So I'm aiming for a grain free breakfast and lean and green for dinner, leaving any grain consumption for the middle of the day. So far so good. Here's to day 3!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

191.2 -> 190.8 this morning! It's not much but I'll take it. Feels good to chip away at this regain and I have hope I'll be able to make some real progress in time for my birthday in May.
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesz View Post
191.2 -> 190.8 this morning! It's not much but I'll take it. Feels good to chip away at this regain and I have hope I'll be able to make some real progress in time for my birthday in May.
Riesz, good for you! I'm sure by May you'll be thrilled!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #28  

Back to catch up.

Reiz - remember, one pound is equal to four sticks of butter. It all adds up. Carry on.

ubergirl - kudos for working out the food change of plans! Yes.. sometimes we need to tweek our plans. That's for sure. Glad you are back into your rhythm.

angelskeep - glad you are losing along some changes in your food lately.

justwant2bhealthy - hope you have been able to spend your time outside. Hoping your DH has lots of good/great days!

losetoall - hop right back on your plan and you'll be OK. Life happens sometimes... and then we move forward.

Judylynn - me, too. I usually overeat and binge when I am alone. Hope you were able to get through it!

want2bfittness - WELCOME! So glad you posted. We are all 'eaters' trying to find sanity with food. Folks here are so nice, helpful & supportive.

dgrammie - Hi! Hope you had a good day off.

Remember - always treat yourself as kindly as you would treat a good friend.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #29  

Hi folks: (back again.. new day. LOL)

I weighed today & am at my ticker weight. I am grateful. Yesterday was a healthy day & I am grateful for that too. My credits include: planning/measuring/logging food, lots of water, stretches & strengthening & posting. I am getting back into the 'swing of things.' I will especially concentrate on eating seated only today, doing my journal work and reading my avantage/response cards.

Tonight I am going to a 'candle party'. My neighbor is hosting as a favor to her good friend. It will be interesting, really. DH should come because he loves candles more than me. However, the neighborhood 'guys' are getting together to watch the kids and hang out while the ladies party on. I know my friend will have some veggie pizza. I am allowing myself one small piece and some veggies on the side. I will have my dinner salad before I go. I must remember that eating junk food is not an emergency. I really need to stay away from the sweets, however. Sometimes sugar is like a narcotic to me.... hard to stop when started.

Hope you all have a great day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 11-09-2012 at 07:36 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #30  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Hi Beverlyjoy, I'm glad you have your computer back, you were missed. Congrats on getting back to your ticker weight!

I made it through Wednesday night without overeating. I got busy with some bookkeeping and then watched Survivor, so my mind was occupied and not thinking about food. Here is how low I was getting before I got back on Weight Watchers. My DH is going out of town for a few days later this month. I was mentally planning all the treats I was going to have while he was away. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with my head. Anyway, now I am going on the trip with him, so I won't have to face that challenge.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote