Old 05-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #526  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

Lost it at Golden Corral and now I am at Day 1 again. I just lost my head and went crazy. I do not know why or how, I just forget myself and before I know it I am over 800 calories and eaten a bunch of dessert. I did not even want to go and my husband pressured me into it and I gave in even though I knew what would happen. I just am so mad at myself. Up 3.5 lbs today. I am back on track today and just disappointed to be at day one again. But I will carry on.
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #527  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoseToAll View Post
Lost it at Golden Corral and now I am at Day 1 again. I just lost my head and went crazy. I do not know why or how, I just forget myself and before I know it I am over 800 calories and eaten a bunch of dessert. I did not even want to go and my husband pressured me into it and I gave in even though I knew what would happen. I just am so mad at myself. Up 3.5 lbs today. I am back on track today and just disappointed to be at day one again. But I will carry on.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad meal. It is so tough to figure out how to handle situations like that!!! But, dust yourself off and get back in the saddle again!!!

Back from my trip, and overall, I think I did very well. Amazing NSV last night. Went out to dinner. Ordered broiled salmon, asparagus, and ceasar salad no croutons and a margarita. Was very hungry. Skipped the bread. Drank the margarita and ate every bite of the salad, with dressing, then started eating dinner. Here's the amazing part. I only ate half the main course, and not because I was trying to only eat half: I was FULL and I stopped eating without really even realizing it, like a normal person. I was talking and didn't even realize I'd left half my food on my plate. HOORAY!
Weigh in tomorrow may be disappointing... since I'm sure I've got some water weight on board.... but I ate 5 restaurant meals in 4 days and I still feel as if I stayed pretty much on plan!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #528  
Start may 4th/2013

S/C/G: SW 230lbs/CW 211/GW 135lbs

Height: 5'4

ubergirl!! good for you sounds like you enjoyed ur self I should put this is tne NSV section but for me there and his been this big mac in the fridge since last night my husband said he didn't want .. I didn't eat it I threw it in the garbage hahah .. old me I would ate that so fast you could have blinked haha!! yup im feeling good about that!
MoniqueMclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #529  
Funky

Ubergirl. You sound like you did great. Hope the scale is kind to you. Awesome on the NSV dinner. Aren't you at 30 days???

Monique. Old burger sounds gross but hard to resist. Great job with the throw away. You are doing great.

Day 1 went well. Stayed under my calories and did 45 min exercise. It was easy to get back on track because I was so disgusted with myself last night. I ate so much I was sick and I didn't even eat as much as I used to eat at Golden Corral. I am changed. Now if I can just keep my head and stay out of the kitchen and OP. Day 2 here I come.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #530  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Monique Excellent work throwing away the burger! I would have wanted to gobble it too! And I hate wasting calories on stuff that doesn't even end up tasting that good.

Funky Yes, hooray! I made it to 30 days! Today is day 33! I am going to do the next 30 days as a mini-goal too. I was determined to stay on plan for 30 days because I was convinced that if I could stay on for 30 days it would start to get easier, and it's true! I've got my groove back. Each hour and each day doesn't seem so hard.

Happy with weigh-in this morning. I almost always bounce up after airplane travel. I'm sure I'm retaining water now, but I was still down a pound, and I was absolutely in a high risk situation-- food everywhere! But I made smart choices, and when I had no choice I was careful to leave half on my plate. It was enjoyable because it got me out of the limited and fairly boring choices I eat at home, but didn't do anything to trigger horrible choices.

Hope you all have a good day
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #531  
Start may 4th/2013

Loosetoall.. keep it up .. hey you know what I have been doing and its motivating me really bad .. see I am a people pleaser naturally and honestly take better care of people than myself and I don't regret it because I always say there worth that effort RIGHT!!

Now I look at myself like I am worth effort and hard work .. THATS right I am I deserve to healthy happy and in charge of my life ...Food doesn't run me it doesn't define me .. Fast food emotional eating all that is a cover up because I have spent so many years feeling sorry for myself.. I am sick of feeling sorry for myself, that never has and never will get me anywhere.. You can do do it Just remember to remind your self daily as you change ur life FOR THE BETTER I might add that YOU girl are worth every bit of this .. I know you can do it.. Keep strong and keep the motivation take back your life!! all the best
Old 05-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #532  
Start may 4th/2013

Ubergirl I know right oh well it was one of those moments that really made me feel in charge of my life . Throwing out that burger was more than just that it was discipline!! I enjoy that .. I give thank everyday for my motivation and the will I have gotten to change..

you did so well gotta give thanks for that ... you seem happy and I am proud of you !! keep it up girl hey btw my mini goal is 2 teens next week and I hope you get there soon keep up the good work !!

Last edited by MoniqueMclean; 05-15-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #533  
Funky

Down 2lbs this morning. This after weeks of nothing but ups and downs but this is an actual down. I don't trust it. I jumped on and off the scale a bunch of times. I just have not had success like two lbs. I will see at tomorrows weigh in.

Day 7 today. Made it through the weekend almost without going crazy. Just have to make it through family dinner tonight. I have a gameplan. Here's to it working. Cheers.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #534  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Post moved to new thread.

Last edited by geoblewis; 05-19-2013 at 09:58 AM.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #535  
Funky

Look for new thread. :-)

Last edited by LoseToAll; 05-19-2013 at 02:08 PM.