Getting out of our 218-"teens"

• I am starting this thread because I couldn't find one that referred to people' who were trying to get out their 2teens!

I personally just hit 217.8oz! My weigh-in is Oct 15 and I am hopping that I will be 216 by then. I originally set my goal for 215. However, it looks like I wont make it but I am just happy I am in my 2teens now! Even though I am happy about losing; I'm still sad that I could not make the goal I set for self.
    I do feel discourage that I did not make the goal I set; so, I guess I'm not working hard enough!

How is the progress going for you ladies and did you ladies or gentlemen enjoy your weekend?
  • Here's the other thread if you want:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...-scream-5.html

I have been at a plateau for a while -- I'm running a half-marathon this weekend and while I'm finishing training for it, I've decided to not push the weight loss. But I'll be refocusing and trying to get to 200 right afterwards! I gained about 8 lbs from November-january last year and I'm not going to let that happen again.
  • I am at 212.6 so close and yet it seems soooo far away! As long as we keep moving we will get there!
    My weekend sucked, my oldest son was in a wreck, he is absolutely fine, Thank God! but the car, eh, not so much.
  • I'm not alone I guess. right now I'm 215, not my current stated number of 213. It's TOM bloat ugh. I want made 213 back and lower soon but slow is best I know. We'll all get there (our mini goals) soon enough though.