Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #46  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Good Morning All! It is a very cool rainy day here in Vegas. I wish I was at home so I could enjoy it instead of being trapped in this room with no windows
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #47  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Hey all,

my sleeping rhythms are completely out of whack so I'm awake in the middle of the night after having slept through the evening. Good going, Salsa :P

Anyhows, this week is my first in which I do Irish dancing twice (I went for a trial lesson at the adults' session, apart from the ceilih group) and I'm feeling it in how much work I put in. I have warned the teachers that I'm a perfectionist.... Actually today after work I thought about going to a Pilates class at the gym as I keep reading about the importance of core stability when it comes to Irish, but reasoned that this was the week I'd already taken on another dance class so maybe I should hold off on adding on yet another activity until I'd settled in this a bit more.

Which turned out to be a reasonable thing as not half an hour later I was in the land of nod!

Oh well, I'm going to try and get a little more sleep before tackling THE ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

(A weekend which is packed full of activities and stuff to do - what do you mean, a two-day period of rest? )
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #48  
Becoming A Better Me

gmorning ladies n tgif!
well, didnt get any yardwork done yesterday cuz i was home alone for a change n decided to just hold down my lounge chair, turn on some tunes n soak up some rays! it was soooo nice! lol salsa i feel ya girl im saying tgif like it means the work is over n its soooooo not! my middle "child" is 19yo today! belinda hope youve been able to get out of that windowless room! looks like Tabata is doing its job... weigh-in yesterday showed 4lb LOSS (5.5lb if u count TOM gain)!! have a great day yall!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:06 AM   #49  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Afternoon!

It's a rainy day here - I slept in (weekend!) after dance last night. It was tough and my legs are not happy with me!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend everyone
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #50  
Becoming A Better Me

gmorning! its a bright sunny 36* morning here but will get into the 60s, perfect for another Fall festival day! i didnt sleep very well lasnite, was on my feet all evening doing hair which did wonderful things for my back, hips n legs... NOT! so it was coffee n ibupofen for breakfast cuz i wanna b able to enjoy the day at the festival! yall have a great day!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #51  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good moning everyone Heading for the shower but wanted to say hi
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

so what are everyone's plans for the weekend? It is cold and rainy here in Illinois so think we will stay in and watch movies and carve pumpkins with the kids..hope everyone has a great weekend!
kmstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #53  
Becoming A Better Me

gmornin~
ugh im sooo sore n achy! yesterday was great but i soo over did it knowing i was already hurting! i just want to stay close to my heating pad n sleep but all the crap i need to get done today keeps going thru my head! its times like this that make me realize how bad my back really is n the fear that it wont get better by just losing weight n exercising really scares me!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #54  
Becoming A Better Me

gmornin ladies~
hope yall survived the weekend! i did manage to get my yardwork n flowerbeds done yesterday n couple loads of laundry but that was it! this morning i have my healthy eating class n tabata class followed by the rest of my work-out routine. then to daughters school to buy a shirt for "Breast Cancer Awareness" n sign up for their BCA walk on the 26th. calling for storms today hope they hold off til i get back home this afternoon!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #55  

Hi, ladies (and the occasional gentleman)! I'm so happy this morning because despite my bingeing on gummy halloween candies on Wednesday and Thursday, which I foolishly bought thinking I could keep them in my apartment unopened until Halloween, *shameful headhang* I still managed to lose this week! At this morning's official weigh-in for the week, I was 288! That's a 2 pound loss! I finally got out of the 290s and very well may reach my min-goal of losing 50 pounds before my ultimate idol's (Regina Spektor's) concert this Wednesday!

Anywho, happy Monday, guys! Gotta get dressed for work. Yes, I am typing this in the buff!
SayAnythingBut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #56  
Master of duels

Congrats SayAnything... cool name BTW
mikava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #57  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Good afternoon everyone!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! I know I did, camped out for the first time in a long time this weekend with my husband and we had a blast! Just working like usual today, did some running in place earlier for my workout and have been staying OP eating wise. It's Monday, so I'm just looking forward to going back home for the evening haha.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #58  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you are all having a great Monday.

I spent the weekend doing house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and various other things around the house. I am so tired I need another few days off. The back of my calves are killing me this morning not sure WTF is up with that! I also gained 3.6 pounds I have no clue what is up with my body this month
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikava View Post
Congrats SayAnything... cool name BTW
Aww, thanks, mika! I like your name too.

Last edited by SayAnythingBut; 10-15-2012 at 10:24 PM.
SayAnythingBut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #60  
Becoming A Better Me

survived another monday ugh! mondays r always so off kilter n out of whack for me! its a new day n hopefully a better one! i think i may cut back on my weekly healthy eating class to every other week to conserve gas, money is just so tight right now n i need to cut back where ever i can! i love going to the class n it keeps me motivated n fresh ideas but its completely out of the way, hmmm now im thinking once a month. idk. oh well ill figure something out i always do cuz thats my "job".