What is your positive for today?

• The first step in changing your attitude, experts say, is to recognize that you need to exercise both your body and your mind. Positive thinking is a powerful thing! If you don't believe you can reach your goal, then you won't.

With this in mind share with us your positive for today! What inspired you today? What kept you going?
  • My pants inspired me Seriously though, they did not feel as snug when I put them on this morning like they did last week, which is exactly what motivated me to blast through my strength workouts today.
  • a top that i "thought" was going to fit me for an interview today DIDN'T so that means i need to stick to it!
  • This morning I did some cleaning, before the same job would have taken about 15 minutes and I'd be a bit winded by the end, but today it took literally five minutes and I didn't even come close to breaking a sweat. If that's what just 15lbs off can do, I can only imagine how I'll feel once I hit goal! Moments like that are what keep me going, because I can't wait for everything to feel that good