So, a friend of mine who is on Adkin's told me about this Sugar Free candy store near where I work and yesterday I went and bought some sugar free malted milk balls and a box of exquisite dark european chocolate. I left the malted milk balls at work and brought the european chocolates home so I could share them with the Cute Boyfriend.
I had dance rehearsal last night so I didn't eat any and on the drive home I said to the Cute Boyfriend, "When I get home, I'm eating a piece of that European chocolate... I can't wait!!!"
I walk in the door and my two huskies have devoured the box. I'm screaming my head off (the Cute Boyfriend thinks I'm upset because the chocolate is gone but really I'm upset because chocolate is poisonous to dogs). Once, he understands why I'm screaming, we calculate how much chocolate they ate and realize that it's not nearly enough to be poisonous.
Now, I'm sad about the chocolate. The Cute Boyfriend is upset because he was the one that left it out for the dogs to get into.
See what I get for trying to keep goodies in the house!