Old 10-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in quick. Crazy busy around here. I am on plan still. Yaaay!

hope everyone is doing well...new washers, housekeeping, going for a picnic and digging out the winter undies ;-)

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #47  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

This week has been super busy so far! It is also pretty cold here for the past couple of days, which is nice for a change but then I realized I don't have any jeans that fit!!! All of my 18s I tossed out a while ago, and my 12s are definitely too small but that gave me more motivation for losing weight and getting healthy again. So I have to buy two pairs of jeans soon, I'm guessing I'm closer to fitting in 16s (I have a pair of capris and two pairs of shorts that size that fit) and it would be awesome to be at 14!

Lost 3.4 lbs this week, I am pretty happy about it, I'm just ready to be out of the 220s for good!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/135

Height: 5'6

enjoynlife thank you! i just have to be patient. the apt is slowly getting squared away so at least that will be one thing off the list...

pinkhurricane congrats on the loss!! that is awesome!!

cleanse day one was sort of a fail unfortunately. ended up at chipotle for dinner. but amazingly i'm down 2.4lbs since yesterday. hopefully the downward trend will continue...
slicedbreadbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #49  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Hubby had to go out of town again this week. I spent the morning doing laundry, baking cookies for tomorrow {Oatmeal Pumpkin spice}, and knitting. Its warming up for the weekend but then it will rain.

Pink, great job!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #50  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

ENJOYLIFE ~ it has been steady around 0C or 32+ F; mostly in the 30's and 40's this week during the day, but down as low as the mid-high 20's F over the last week and weekend. We had some lovely for the afternoon yesterday which was nice for our Thanksgiving Day.

I was able to go for a nice long walk last night! I kept thinking about you saying to -- PUSH HARD, so I did and went on a double walk. I felt stiff starting out, but then got encouraged by some lovely NORTHERN LIGHTS in the sky just above me.

Eating has been great; and I did my Thanksgiving Weigh-in and lost 4 lbs, which for only 6 weeks was pretty good for slow-poke me . My next mini-goal is for Christmas Day and that's over 10 weeks away, so I hope to do a bit better.

Have a wonderful OP week everyone ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 10-09-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #51  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Smile

Washer fixed!! Inexpensive too. Thank you, Lord!!

My nursing class had a pot luck today and I did indulge. I am still really full, so no dinner tonight. I just had a little scoop of everything and did my best to track it. I went over on calories, but I did a nice 3-mile walk in 41 minutes when I got home!

Laters!
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #52  

Howdy to everyone. Still crazy here, still on plan. Too far bhind to get cautht up with any replies, but took a few minutes to read all the posts. I am on plan still since last Thursday's do-over. Hope the scale will be kind when I weigh this Thursday Sounds like everyone is getting ready for all the cooler weather and eating/exercising.

Glad for fixed washing machines, jealous of Northern lights, wishing I could fit into size 16-I have prolly 10-12 more pounds to lose to even be close. Funny how we are all built so differently and different wieghts work differently on each of us.

Gotta go nuke some apll pie-less for dessert. Just chunked apples w/o the cores, some borwn sugar splenda stuff, pie spice, nuke til soft and add 2 TB ff 1/2 & 1/2.

Barb
Old 10-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #53  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

Angel with the apple pie. So you put in a tin? Can you serve it like pie or is it served in bowl?

Enjoyn. Do you have a problem with the low rider jeans? They seem to always feel like they will fall down. I wish they made them at the waist still. I know they are mom jeans but I always have a shirt over them to hide my belly so it will not show. I never tuck in my shirts. Does anyone know where I can still buy them?

My days have been the same. Every day a struggle with eating. I just am such an emotional eater. I am only going to 1500 calories a day but for me to lose it has to be 1200 or so. I am doing great then something snaps and I eat that 300 extra calories without thinking. I am not gaining weight so far but who knows if that will last.

Went to cub scouts with my son yesterday and did the artist requirement for the group. It was nice to be in front of kids again. I miss teaching sometimes but do not miss the stress or the politics of teaching. I do miss the kids alot.

Have a great OP day. Funky
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

hi all, uber here. I've been completely off track, but promised myself I'd at least come back and remind myself about what I'm doing. ...

I'm making a lot of progress in other areas of my life-- organizing, cleaning, and getting stuff done. I think I'll soon be in a mental state where I'm ready to start again.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #55  
Rosebud

Well, my eating has been really good this week despite dealing with a lot of Alzheimer stress. Been a bit low on calories, so will have a small snack to bring it up a bit. I made a point of going out for a walk each day to get some fresh air and exercise; today I went over a full block, but really felt that in my legs and butt -- may be a bit far for me yet, so I will stick to one whole block until it feels easier.

I'm still happy about walking each day though, as I'm trying to take advantage of the dry cool weather. The wind wasn't too bad today. I dressed a bit warmer and that helped a lot too (a fleece vest under my coat and mittens). Tomorrow, I will get some walking as we have appt to go to and errands as well.

Hope you all are having a good week; just do your best ladies ...
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #56  

Funky-the apple pieless-I just nuke it in a bowl. Cut up apples, skins and all, add pie spice to taste or just cinnamon if that's all you have, and splenda brown sugar stuff-2 tbl for about 2 apples. About 4-6 minutes on high in the microwave depending on how soft you prefer the apples. Then add a couple of tablespoons of f/f 1/2 and 1/2. That's one serving, pretty big portion, but pretty low cal. No crust=="pieless" I usually make a bowl for me and one for Robert. It works with pears and peaches and pluots too. Was thinking of trying it with bananas but they might turn to moosh.

Howdy Uber. Just don't stay away too long and you'll be okay. You'll get back on track. I have faith in you.

Want 2Be-Isn't it nice to walk outside when the weather is cool and the air is crips. Always makes me feel better to get outside. We have a lot of wind here most of the time, so we just bundle up and ignore it unless it is over 60 mph-anything less than that is just a breeze ;-)

I am on plan and back down to 190 as of my weigh in this morning. I did 6 miles of WATP this evening, so my butt will be aching tomorrow. Yikes. Too stinkin' busy to get outside to walk in the fresh air. One of the things I do to earn my living is make crafts to sell at Christmas bazaars and it is just getting to be the season, so I am up to my ears in Santas, snowmen and gingerbread folks. All tuckered out!

Barb

Last edited by angelskeep; 10-12-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #57  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Morning all. Hubby is back but he's at work today {one of his normal work days, we like Sun & Mon off}. His nice boss called last night to tell us the 'higher ups' want him to go back next week. I'm cleaning house today, or I will be as soon as I start, I can only procrastinate for so long. But the temps have warmed up its almost 70 outside.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #58  
Rosebud

PENGUIN ~ those are nice temps you have down there; a lot better than that terrible heat you had in the summer.

BARB ~ that sounds like fun and a lot of work too. You are a gifted lady and that's great that you can turn that into some $$$ too ...

ANGEL ~ Yes, I had to bundle more this week; put a fleece vest under my hooded coat and wore mittens too, and that helped a lot.

Eating is going well; got lots of stuff done yesterday and some walking in too. Picked up some dinner and a few groceries. Doctor gave us some temporary meds to help manage DH's Alzheimers symptoms; at least he slept through the night last night.

Hope you are all having wonderful OP weekend ...
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #59  

Quick check in. On plan and working my butt off---making stuff and walking 3 miles/day and doing the WATP 4 miles a day---

Wishing for a nap.

Barb
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #60  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Finally back under 225! I feel like that has taken forever but Rome wasn't built in a day. Had a great weekend with my husband and family, went camping in the mountains and it was a lot of fun! I did 32 minutes of running in place this morning, I kept wanting to give up but set my phone alarm for 30 minutes, turned up the music, and just went with it! I'm looking forward to doing Cardio X tomorrow morning, I just hope to get out of the 220s very soon. I'm sick of being stagnant in the 220s. But I know I'll get there!

How was everyone's weekend?
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote