I laughed the other day when a lady in another thread said that she used the excuse that she had to change her shoes ... becuz I've done the same thing; but now I have a remedy for that -- I put my walking shoes on as soon as I get up now.
1) I have to change my shoes
2) I have to change my clothes
3) it's too cold, hot, wet, or whatever ...
4) I'm too sore
5) I'm too tired
6) I might fall or collapse
7) somebody might see me
8) somebody might mock me
9) I don't feel like it
10) I don't wanna ...
All those used to go through my head; but I have a response to them now ...
1) put them on first thing
2) same: wear something comfortable right away
3) put on a sweater, jacket, take an umbrella, walk indoors, whatever ...
4) do something light: toning, etc
5) do something for only 5 minutes x 3
6) don't go so far; plan ahead
7) go after dark or do indoors
8) people don't care anymore & are too busy
9) too bad -- do it anyways!
10) you will be proud of yourself!