Old 05-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #391  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I miss everyone!!!!

I am still in the upper 240s, my husband and I went ahead and stopped doing the extra dvds that come with Insanity and started the first week of the official program and it is kicking my butt! We are supposed to do the third workout tonight, but I am about to go for a run in a bit to get in some extra cardio just in case we get side tracked later. We have also been sticking to eating cleaner, some days it's hard, but most of the time it's natural to eat this way!

How is everyone doing?
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:22 AM   #392  

S/C/G: 305.5/226.8/170

Height: 5'5"

Hey Pink,
I miss everyone too! This was such a great thread for so long. I understand staying away when you're just tired of thinking about weightloss after so long of a struggle...I get that way some times. But those are also the times that I slip up and gain for the millionth time. The 2teens have been absolutely kicking my butt. This 212 minigoal is crazy close but seems impossible with as many times as I've been 1 or 2 lbs away and then sky rocketed up 5 or 10 lbs. Ugh. I do get tired of the fact that I've been dealing with this for over a year and a half now, but...it is what it is. And it won't be over til it's over. So I just have to keep going.
I hope you're doing well, along with all of our long lost friends...
LebenAlles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #393  
*Embrace Power*

Hey Leben!!
It is great to hear from you! And HECK YEAAAHHH You're in the teens!!!! You deserve a million and one high fives girl! That is awesome, you are just kicking butt!
I get tired of the length as well, it drives me nuts.

I've been at 243 for the past couple of weeks, gaining a few extra pounds then losing it again. I am in a rut so today I am focused on reevaluating my plan and exercise to try and get the scale moving down. My husband and I decided to not worry about birth control anymore after my Mirena was removed since I started having rough hormonal withdraws, and I realized I no longer wanted to deal with synthetic hormones.

So with that said, my husband and I are super excited about starting our little family! But I have to lose some excess weight beforehand to try to have the healthiest pregnancy possible! Today after my husband gets off work we are going by a few tattoo parlors to get a quote on the next tattoo I am planning on getting. It's a small one, like my first one, but it will be on my forearm instead of my hipbone.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 305.5/226.8/170

Height: 5'5"

Nice on the tattoo! I have a plan to get my third when I reach my hundred lbs goal. It's going to be "indomitable will" from Ghandi's quote "Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will". Just a nice little reminder, you know? I'm pretty sure I'm getting it on my back above my left hip. What are you getting?

And good for you guys on starting a family! That's quite exciting...little pink hurricanes running around!
LebenAlles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #395  
*Embrace Power*

I love your tattoo idea!! That's perfect! I'm planning on getting my atom tattoo, I am a huge physics/science nerd and that was one I always wanted to get!

Hahah awww yeah we can't wait to have little pink hurricanes running around too! I want to be as healthy of a momma as possible!