Horrible Day

• You know when you are spending your day sitting on the toliet with a waste basket between your legs that it is going to be a long, horrible day

I was sick from about 3am this morning until 2pm this afternoon. I could not hold anything down, not water, not ginger ale, not medication and not even crackers. Everything that hit my stomach came right back up. And we will not even discuss the other "END" lol

I did manage to take some medicine, drink a half a bottle of water, and eat 3 saltines at 2:30pm and so far it has stayed down. I am hoping the worse is over.
  • On a happy note I should have lost at least 5 pounds lol
  • Sorry to hear that

Hope it was a 24 hour bug that's passed through now. Now you'll be dehydrated, so you'll have to rehydrate yourself slowly.
  • Hope you get to feeling better soon!
  • Thanks Collingwood and Yomp.

I have been nursing a bottle of water for the last couple of hours. Slow and steady

• I just want you to know that this is a crappy way to lose weight! (pun intended)

Take care of yourself!
  • Hope you continue to feel better.
  • omg that's terrible!! I hope you feel better & try to drink some gatorade, I know it sounds old school, but you need your electrolytes

Feel better!! xoxo
  • I hope that today is a much better day!
  • Oh, that can't be fun! I hope you're feeling tiptop again very soon!
  • Thank you all for your concern, I am at work today so I must be feeling better (that is what I keep telling myself anyhow) lol! Actually besides being a little tired and my side/ribs hurting today I am feeling well.

I have determined that something in my salad from Monday night was tainted or bad and that is what made me ill, so everything in my fridge that was on my salad was thrown out this morning. I may never eat another salad again!
  • Quote:

I just want you to know that this is a crappy way to lose weight! (pun intended)

Take care of yourself!

Thanks for the smile Peggy
  • I'm glad you're feeling better! Sorry you got food poisoning. I've been there. It's no fun at all.
  • Glad your feeling better! I went through a similar experience a couple of years ago when I got food poisining from a taco salad from carls junior, it was not a fun experience, smart move on tossing everything out.
  • Wow, what a horrible day! I'm so glad you're feeling better. *HUG*