Hey everyone! I was just surfing around for some weight loss inspiration and found this that I thought I would share with ya! It comes from a website called http://www.getting2goal.com
. It's got lots of quotes, inspiration, tips, etc. Maybe you all have seen it before, but this message on attitude really struck a chord with me ~ and I probably need this kind of lofty inspiration on a daily basis! Enjoy! *smiles*
Attitude is EVERYTHING!
'If you think you can....you will!'
Never doubt ability to change. Amazing things are possible when you learn to believe in yourself. Treat yourself with the same compassion as you do everyone else in your life. Learn how to pick yourself back up instead of putting yourself down. Put 'y-o-u' at the top of your list once in a while and the rest of the world will only benefit.
Here's some things that might help:
* Each day when you look into a mirror make it a point to say something positive to yourself.
* When life is overwhelming and you're ready to reach for anything you can find to stuff in your mouth just 'because'....stop....and give some thought to why you're eating. Who are you helping and how will you feel after?
* Walk with your head up and be proud of the efforts you are making for yourself.
* Knowledge is power...never stop learning new ways to help yourself or assume you know it all!
* Only ignorant people will judge you based on your weight. This is about YOU..and nobody else. Don't let them get to you.
* Remember that you are the same person that you will be at your goal weight....BUT, you will think and feel differently. Visualize yourself as being there and feel how much more confident you are in the choices you are making.
* Don't be shy about your success...flaunt it! Others can learn from it.
* Don't forget to reward your efforts....YOU DESERVE IT!
Change takes time...this is a long process. To achieve success, you need to keep believing that YOU CAN...and remember that you really are worth it. You have the tools to get you there...now it's up to you. Put on those rose colored shades and you will see your whole world in a different light!
Anyone else have any inspirational words o' wisdom?