Dear pound #246...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ...we are going to need to break things off. It's not you, it's me. I know we've spent countless years together eating take-out and watching tv on the couch but I'm looking for a change. A number that's smaller and more active...perhaps even a sexier version of yourself but begins with the number "one." I know you are hanging on for dear life for coming on 3 weeks now because you know I'll never see you again. But just like your pesky friend 256 who hung on for a month, my determination and persistence will eventually win out. Why don't you just give up and make this easy.

Oh, and by the way warn 236 and 226 that I'm not interested in them either and will soon pass them by as well. When that time comes they should just give up and not make things awkard by hanging on for too long. It's just easier that way

Sincerely,

junebug
  • LOVE it!
  • Too cute!
  • Haha made me laugh!
  • Don't let the door hit you in the rear on the way out!!
  • Die 246!!!! Also, could you tell your cousin 181 that he'll soon be swimmin' with the fishes?
  • lol that's funny
    my 308.6 is clingy I'm not sure how to get rid of it.
  • ROFL! Very well put!
  • Haha that is great!
  • Dear #215,

There was a day when I dreamed of you. I couldn't wait to see you in the morning and sometimes I would wake up and I knew you were so close yet, you eluded me. And then the day came when I finally saw you. I was so excited. But it was clear we were a short-term thing. Nothing serious. I never asked you to move in. When I finally convinced you to go, I was just so happy. I knew it was better... for the both of us.

In a moment of weakness and a bad night, I rolled over and there you were again. And I know this is awkward but it's clear we're not suited for each other. I am sure there is someone else that dreams of you just like I once did but I'm looking for a healthier relationship. So let's agree to part ways. It's clear that what leads me to you is unrestraint so consider this a restraining order.

Love,
    GJ
  • Ahh, unrequited love <3 I hope the deadbeat moves along soon and makes way for a new suitor.
  • Junebug and Jesswica - you just made me lough out loud. Hope the next relationships are more to your liking - fleeting and just a memory until you get to goal!

Lin
  • So cute Junebug and Jessica!
  • That makes me laugh so hard Jessica!

Man oh man it sounds like the awkward clingy pounds are rampant around here!
  • Quote: Dear #215,

There was a day when I dreamed of you. I couldn't wait to see you in the morning and sometimes I would wake up and I knew you were so close yet, you eluded me. And then the day came when I finally saw you. I was so excited. But it was clear we were a short-term thing. Nothing serious. I never asked you to move in. When I finally convinced you to go, I was just so happy. I knew it was better... for the both of us.

In a moment of weakness and a bad night, I rolled over and there you were again. And I know this is awkward but it's clear we're not suited for each other. I am sure there is someone else that dreams of you just like I once did but I'm looking for a healthier relationship. So let's agree to part ways. It's clear that what leads me to you is unrestraint so consider this a restraining order.

Love,
    GJ
    Hey 215... *blush* How's it going? Maybe we could get coffee sometime soon <3