Old 05-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Cemommster - welcome.. Would love to be your pal too. We all need plenty of support. Sometimes my days are easy other days I feel like the devil is after me..that would be this weekend. I had 4 graduation parties to attend. The 4 th party was an all day party out of town. Finger foods.. Impossible to stay on tract. I had a very good week and feel like I ruined eveything I worked so hard for all week this weekend. . I have to weigh in Tuesday and I have a feeling it's not going to be good.
Cajunlady165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #17  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunlady165 View Post
Cemommster - welcome.. Would love to be your pal too. We all need plenty of support. Sometimes my days are easy other days I feel like the devil is after me..that would be this weekend. I had 4 graduation parties to attend. The 4 th party was an all day party out of town. Finger foods.. Impossible to stay on tract. I had a very good week and feel like I ruined eveything I worked so hard for all week this weekend. . I have to weigh in Tuesday and I have a feeling it's not going to be good.
My favorite system is Beck Diet solution. She has tips like, "always eat sitting down." A lot of times if I'm at a party with finger foods, I'll usually be standing, right? So if there's a lot of finger food, I'd have to search out a chair just to eat it. A lot of time, I will think it's more of a waste to go find a seat than to eat something I know I shouldn't eat. And also, just keep going. It's okay. I ate McDonalds all weekend long cause of my training!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #18  

That's a good tip. Will have to remember that. I also brought cake home for husband. Husband didn't want it so son was going to eat it last night after I went to bed. I woke up this morning and still on cabinet. So I threw it in garbage. That is my weakness. I usually do ok with sweets but lately they are bothering me. I think it's due to the carbs I took in this weekend. The doctors always say that the more carbs you take in the more you crave. Never thought that was true. But now that I have been on this diet I really believe it. Just hope I can get back on track. I do well on weekdays but my weekends are sabotaging me..I weigh in on Tuesday's so we will see what tomorrow brings.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #19  

Good morning pals. Today I'm down 1.5 lbs. Not too bad considering the bad weekend I've had. I will not let this weekend sabotage me.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 191.4/187/150

Height: 5'9

Hey CajunLady...Would love to be a pal too. We could have a nice little group going. I have been on and off diets most of my life. (I just turned 50 in March) I finally took the bulls by the horn and have been steadily loosing weight since January. It has been slow going but I have lost almost 30lbs. by mostly walking (briskly) and counting calories. I only started counting calories because I noticed that whenever I would get stuck at plateau it was because I wasn't eating enough (believe it or not!) So, if it's ok, I would love to join you to give and receive support.

ps. Congrats on you 1.5 weight loss...slow and steady wins the race.
Beachplum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #21  

Welcome beach plum. I was 51 a few weeks ago. I'm on this diet since February 14. I'm down 33.5 lbs. I had lost some last year. My total is 56.5. Also went from a 26 to 20's. I can't wait for the teen sizes. My weekends have been difficult. I will not give up. Got to keep fighting. I would love to average 10 lbs a month.