want to start a fitness/health notebook-need ideas

• Good morning

I have all these back issues of Self, Fitness, Shape, Prevention etc. I thought instead of keeping all these issues, I would make up some kind of notebook with sections-maybe divide up the different kinds of exercises and health articles I want to keep.

Does anyone do something similar? Just trying to get some ideas. My magazine collection is threatening to take over my house!

Thanks,
    Sherry
  • I think that's a GREAT idea! You could put them in those plastic sheet protectors and compile them all in a binder.
  • neat idea!

why not tear out the article and put it in a plastic sleeve - then put them in a 3 ring binder. Use tabs to divide them into different exercises ie. walking, yoga etc.

Maybe you can have a section too of a journal of what you did for the day?

Is this what you were thinking of?

I normally give my magazines away (except for my scrapbooking ones!!!) I love magazines too... maybe I should look into some exercise ones. I always thought they were just for skinny people.

Dana
  • I have a scrapbook journal. I put in workouts that I like, foods that I like, pictures of me and of some of the clothing that I would like to wear. I also leave a space to journal. It is comming out real nice. I'm proud of it, lol.

Bella23