13 months later - Onederland!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • After 3 months of weighing 2-0-something, and 13 months of hard work, my patience has been rewarded! 198.9 this morning - YAHOO!!!!!

This was just what I needed - I've been fighting frustration and getting tired of dieting, so a scale victory is VERY welcome.

Alright, now it's time to get myself to "only" overweight and 100 pounds lost! I can do this!!!
  • That is FANTASTIC!!!!! Great job!!!
  • Fantastic job! Doesn't it feel great?

Lin
  • Well done you should be really proud of yourself xx
  • Amazing! Well done.
  • Yay Riddy!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • Such a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!

• Excellent news!! Congratulations!!
  • wtg cant wait to be there!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • That's wonderful!!! Congrats!!! So great to see all the hard work pay off, especially when it's been a frustrating time lately.
    You'll hit the 100 in no time! You're so close already!

• Awesome job!
  • Thanks everybody!

I honestly can't remember the last time my weight started with a 1. It's been at least 10 years.

I'm so glad I have you all here to share it with. You understand what a big deal it is. I don't exactly want to tell all my friends and family that I've lost 89 pounds and my weight now starts with a 1. They'll do the math, and I don't want ALL of them to know what I used to weigh.

I know it's just a number, but I FEEL like my weight is more "normal" now, if that makes sense. Obviously I'm still fat (technically still obese), but this feels great! It's remotivated me, and I needed that.

Thanks for celebrating with me!
  • Congratulations!! Fantastic job!! Enjoy!
  • Quote: Thanks everybody!

I honestly can't remember the last time my weight started with a 1. It's been at least 10 years.

I'm so glad I have you all here to share it with. You understand what a big deal it is. I don't exactly want to tell all my friends and family that I've lost 89 pounds and my weight now starts with a 1. They'll do the math, and I don't want ALL of them to know what I used to weigh.

I know it's just a number, but I FEEL like my weight is more "normal" now, if that makes sense. Obviously I'm still fat (technically still obese), but this feels great! It's remotivated me, and I needed that.

Thanks for celebrating with me!
    And you should be VERY proud of yourself because we all are. Those "numbers" mean something to all of us. It's our motivation to keep going and going and going. That is a great accomplishment and you have worked hard to get there, so stand up and dance and shout and do the "Onderland dance" chic.

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!