3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In 3/17 ~ 3/23 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/25761-weekly-weigh-3-17-%7E-3-23-a.html)

Sandi 03-17-2003 06:38 AM

Weekly Weigh In 3/17 ~ 3/23

Well, I gained 1.5 lbs. Back @ 280. But I'm done now. No more.

suzie76 03-17-2003 07:55 AM

Hi,

I'm not sure what to post, cause as of Saturday, I had lost two more pounds, down to 228 for a total of 28 lbs. So glad to get out of the 230's..

but yesterday I ate like a pig. I"m not getting back on the scale now. Why torture myself. I'll just be good all week and weigh myself again on saturday.

Best of luck to everyone.
sherry

boiaby 03-17-2003 12:48 PM

Can anyone join in here? I'd like to have a place to post my weekly weigh-in somewhere other than just my journal. I like the idea of being held accountable and giving a receiving all the wonderful encouragement that you ladies here at 3fc are so famous for.

Well here it goes... I weighed in at 205 lbs. this morning. That's down 6 lbs. from last week! I wrote about it in my journal too but just to explain the big loss I'll do it here too. About once a month (right before my TOM, who would have thought?) I usually experience a bigger than normal loss. Anywhere from 4-6 lbs. I'm not sure why it happens but I'm not about to start complaining now!

Anyway, that it for me. But if it's alright with everybody I'd like to start posting my weigh in results every week here.

Good luck everyone, I hope you're all big losers!! ;)

Sandi 03-17-2003 01:40 PM

Everyone is welcome!!

Congrats on the 6 lb loss!! Woooo Hooo

ANd even bigger WOOO HOOO for 115 lbs gone!!! Please feel free to join in on any of our threads or start your own!!!!

Jen 03-17-2003 02:31 PM

I'm up 2 lbs, not a surprise really considering how much chocolate I have eaten in the last week or 2. Also we've had take out I don't know how many times, at least 7 times in the past 2 weeks. So I think I'll be happy with a gain of only 2 lbs!

Sheila53 03-17-2003 02:54 PM

115 lbs. lost--you rock! And a six lb. loss in one week is phenomenal.

I would love to read more about how you've done it, what keeps you motivated, why you started, etc., if that isn't too personal. I know it helps me to read about how others stay motivated. I've been having a little motivational crisis lately as have some others. So any tips greatly appreciated!

KnCmamma 03-17-2003 03:02 PM

Last Weeks Weigh In = 253
This Weeks Weigh In = 250

That's a 3 lb loss....with a total of 24lbs gone forever.

boiaby 03-17-2003 03:38 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Sheila, you asked what keeps me motivated, so let me tell you a little about me.

My motivation comes from an overall desire to live a happy life. This isn't just about changing my body, its about changing my life. So I am making changes in every aspect of my life. I started on this journey around the end of August 2002. There wasn't any one thing that got me started, I just realized that it was time to do something about my life. So I started watching my portions, making healthier food choices, and walking at least 30 minutes every day. I have since added more exercise to my routine like lifting weights and ab work. I never told myself I couldn't have certain foods because that just makes me want them more. But the funny thing is, I just didn't want all that junk I was used to eating anymore. It is very calming to know that I could have it if I wanted but I didn't "need" it anymore. Now, don't get me wrong I still have cravings but I know that eating junk is not going to help me reach my goals. And reaching my goals is way more important than some old candy bar any day! I just try to remember that every pound I lose brings me one step closer to being able to fit on that roller coaster, buying clothes in regular department stores, not being stared at in a resturaunt, not feeling like I have to hide from the world, and knowing that I will be around to share all of life's joys with my little girl. I'm doing this for me, because I want to live and be truely happy. If you would like to read my journal please feel free. I'm listed as boiaby.

Thanks for letting me share a little, I'll post again soon.

Beverly

Daners 03-17-2003 07:05 PM

I'm down 1 pound this week. For a total of 24.8 this year. Just .2 away from the coveted 25 lb. fridge magnet. Bummer. Oh well, there's always next week.

Charbar 03-18-2003 08:40 AM

gained 1/2 lb this week.

I have adjusted (once again) my April 1st goal.

JML 03-18-2003 02:16 PM

I've lost 1/2 a pound this week -- a happy suprise considering all I ate this weekend.

rochemist 03-18-2003 07:33 PM

Thanks to TOM I stayed the same: 196 lbs
Trying to not be bummed its about gaining muscle and new habits not my value according to the scale.

Miss Chris

matt_H 03-18-2003 07:43 PM

Sadly I can't join in the weekly weight in fun. I got an email from the company that I ordered the scale from, and they told me that the manufacturer has been delayed in releasing the new model and that it won't be shipped until mid May. So basically it will be another 2 months to know what my real weight is! Well, hopefully by then I will be wearing these size 46 short pants I bought for the summer.

BTW, I don't know if I mentioned that I am going to the Bahamas. If I did, I just found out that the trip got cancelled. I was supposed to go the weekend of April 4th, but the person I am going with has an emergency and won't be able to make it that weekend. We are going to reschedule for sometime later in April or May.

One word: Ugh.

AngiKL 03-19-2003 12:37 PM

I am down 3.5 this week. I had a gain last week, so I'm just losing some of that weight again. Down five pounds from when I started WW three weeks ago!

Congrats to everyone else on your losses, and to those of you who posted gains: good for you for owning up to it. That's the way to get back on track! (If I had hidden in the shadows last week with my three pound gain, I probably would have thrown in the towel).

bella23 03-19-2003 07:35 PM

Well I am back to weighing in. I don't know if I gained or lost, it has been SO long since I stepped on a scale. I purchased one today (not going to the gym anymore)

But anyway, I weighed in today at 276lbs. It sucks, but not as bad as it could have been!

Bella23