What else can happen? Really??

• I was at work today walking down the hall to the paper supply closet when I turned my ankle, lost my balance and fell in the direction my ankle turned. Thank goodness I was able to catch myself on the door frame before doing a face plant into a closed wooden door.

I have a sprained ankle that must be elevated, iced and used as little as possible the next 3-4 days. I would really like to know who up there is out to get me and why? lol
  • I think it's the same person who created Oreo's.
  • LOL free! Must be!!
  • Ankle is not feeling much better today, was up and down last night hurting and in pain. So much for exercising this week. *frustrated*
  • Totally understand!!! I have been sidelined by a bruised big toe. I was finally able to exercise yesterday. Just do what the doctor says, keep drinking plenty of water, and remember that whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

• Just keep on your plan -- it's a positive message ... you needed a little rest, right? Ya, been there, done that -- you know, life happens. It will heal soon though ...
  • I feel your pain. I was in a really good groove, working out everyday and training to do a team marathon in June. Then I fell and strained my ACL. Now I can't run more than a few steps without being in agony. Life isn't fair sometimes!!
    Just take care of yourself, and make sure you don't go back to the exercise before your ankle is ready.
  • Peggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy always great to see you!!

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! I am just sitting wondering "what's next?"