1) I can lift as much as my husband when we're in the gym!
2) I found that after 30 mins on the elliptical, with a heart rate at 150, I still wasn't breathing heavy
3) I ran across my apartment, down the stairs, out to my car, back up the stairs and didn't feel like I was going to die
4) I hid the scale for the month of April and don't feel like I'm missing much
5) I have had a few people in the last couple weeks call me an inspiration because of my regular gym routine and healthy foods
(also no soda and 4x to 2x is awesome!)