Old 04-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #1  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Easter Everyone

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday with their family and friends!

I was hoping that everyone could share what the hardest part of the Easter holiday for you to deal with as a dieter?

For me it is the 2 mile long candy isle at any store you go to stacked to the ceiling with all the wonderful easter basket makings! I caved in and bought a one pound bag of my absolute favorite candy -- Smarties!!! I have probably eaten half the bag this weekend I am sadden to say. LOL!

Tomorrow is another day! It is ok not to be ok but it is not ok to stay there!!
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #2  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I'm a big believer in all holiday meals being SPECTACULAR with ZERO substitutions LOL but just ONE meal, not a weeklong extravagganza hahah So I have an absolutely ridiculous turkey dinner with stuffing and gravy and enjoyed every single solitary bite, and gave leftovers away so now all I have is nice white turkey meat for sammiches etc.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #3  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

I am paying for my "lack of attention" to my diet the last two weeks this morning. I have gained 7.6 pounds since 3/23. Nose back to the grindstone and getting back on track today.
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote