How badly did I mess up today?

• I don't have handle yet on my diet. I'm trying to learn and learn, but still feel lie I'm doing everything wrong.

I'm also doing IF and I feed between 1pm and 9pm

I had

Sauteed mixed veggies (broccoli, snow peas, portabello mushrooms) i used evoo
    Sauteed salmon, and a bit of leftover chicken and literally a spoon full of mashed potato (this was my pre work out meal

Post work out: Tuna salad and 8 whole grain crackers (2 servings) Fruit smoothie (with a frozen mix of blueberry, blackberry, raspberry and some Welches grape juice and H20)

Snacks: Plantain chips (about 115 calories, 5.7 g of fat, 47 mg sodium, 25.2g of carbs) and a bannana

DInner: Split pea soup (homemade)

Why do I feel like I messed up? The split pea soup has too much carbs probably, but it was all i had left to make.

Ideas? Comments? Any response will help me right now.
  • I don't think that sounds too bad at all.
  • Really? Thanks for answering.. I feel like maybe I'm over analysing everything, which is quite common for me. I just thought that I had way too many carbs today, and I felt guilty about the plantain chips :-/
  • You still need to eat some times! =)

You want food sanity - not to binge nor to banish it from your life.

If you need more structure, try looking for a diet plan you like - personally, I like Atkins, although there's also Medi-Fast, Weight Watchers and a whole slew of other highly regulated diets that are talked about on these forums.
  • It sounds like a good day to me! But I only calorie count, I don't pay attention to carbs, protien and such!
  • It doesn't sound bad to me either.. Except how much EVOO did you use? It's pretty calorie laden, but I'm a calorie counter, so I'm all over that, lol...

Don't worry so much. It'll work out.
  • Calorie Counter here too and people hate going out with me to a restaurant because I am analyzing everything on their plate. "Do you know how many calories is sitting on that plate" lol