Old 03-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #1  
Workin' towards success!

S/C/G: 278/Ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default *Silly Topic* Has anyone ever had...

Food dreams when trying to lose weight? I have a few of them recently. It's kind odd but I had two very vivid ones. The first I was eating a regenerating (or so it seemed) meatball sub, the sub was so so good. It was cut short but when I woke up I felt full like I did just eat it (yes I looked around and counted pillows j/k ). The next was about eating a chocolate covered doughnut like the sub this doughnut was pretty darn good.
I've never really had dreams like this before so I find them pretty funny. I know I'm not really craving these types of food but I guess my body is and is willing to get it anyway it can . It can do this all it wants just as long as my weight doesn't go up because of it . I just thought I'd share with everyone what my silly mind is doing to my dreams and see if anyone else has these too. If not I at least hope someone out there found this as funny as I did.

Last edited by Jinxy; 03-15-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/249.6/175

Height: 5'7"

Hahahahaaa that's to funny, I have never had a food dream like that but I bet I will now. I just hope it's about a never ending bowel of Chips and Guacamole or maybe a never ending plate of steak nachos ... LOL
suzukigurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Pretty cool if the dreams satisfy the cravings!

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #4  
Auty

S/C/G: 300/252/160

Height: 5'2

I havent had dreams about food but I have been having several dreams about running outside lately and have only done it twice.
Auty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 248/183/150

Height: 5' 6"

That's so funny! I *wish* I had food dreams! I had smoking dreams for a couple of years after I quit. At first they were awful, when I thought I was actually smoking, but then I realized I was only dreaming and decided to keep'em coming!
Salley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:19 AM   #6  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I've had food dreams before. They're nice when they don't come with waking cravings. And yeah, they get weird.

I've also had dreams where I'm thin (which is so fun!) and where I've gained back all the weight and more (horrifying, and I wake in cold sweats!).

I don't dream often like that, but it has happened. Especially at lower weights.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote