Old 03-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #16  
Auty

S/C/G: 300/252/160

Height: 5'2

I have been having the same issue and was concerned in the beginning but I increased my water intake, and while that didn't make me go more often it does seem more normal now and no discomfort when I do go.
Auty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:15 AM   #17  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

i got some great suggestions .... thank you so much guys

i figured with less food there would be less waste i just want to make sure that it wouldent hinder weight loss .... im eatting so it has to go somewhere but i guess if its all being burned then that makes sense ....

i eat a good deal of raw veggies ... i cant choke down the prunes or sweet potatoes ... oh goodness just thinking of it .... i dont have much of a sweet tooth , but i will give magnesium a go ive heard that from my mother also !

thank you so much !
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Miralax and psyllium husk powder are my saviors.

*dealt with constipation my entire life*
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #19  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

borntofly i will say the psyllium husk does help me alot but ughhh that gloopy gritty texture ... im so spoiled i cant bring myself to choke it down ... i wondered does it have the same benifits if eatten mixed in with food? like maybe a smoothie or something?
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #20  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Height: 5'6"

Default re:

Bananas seem to help me. Fiber One stuff really didn't help me much. Be careful if you have a smoothie, they can have lots of calories.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKEY_MUNKEY View Post
borntofly i will say the psyllium husk does help me alot but ughhh that gloopy gritty texture ... im so spoiled i cant bring myself to choke it down ... i wondered does it have the same benifits if eatten mixed in with food? like maybe a smoothie or something?
I have a shaker cup. I mix one cup of chocolate silk light with 2 teaspoons of it. Shake it up real good. It's not so bad that way. I couldn't do it if it was mixed with a spoon into water or something like that. But the chocolate silk seems to be alright.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Try eating more green stuff. For some reason if I dont eat something green (salad, green beans, cabbage...ect.) everyday I get the same way!
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #23  
Kami

S/C/G: 318/287/160

Height: 5'3

I have an IUD and I havent had a period in over 3-4 years. However since I started dieting I hardly ever have bowel movements. And like some posters have stated before I would have several a day. Now its like ever 2 days or so.
For me coffee is a natural laxative, I have no idea why. After my c-sections with my kids, they wouldnt let me leave the hospital till I had a BM, I drank some coffee and wah'la I am good to go.
MamaBravo is offline   Reply With Quote