Hey BA!

• what's up? Just noticing you haven't posted in a month and wondered how things were? I saw that you have joined Curves, is that working out for you? Let us know how you are doing!
  • I don't think Beth Anne is coming back... I know she has been posting on another site.

Beth Anne.. hope you are doing well.
  • Beth Anne, hope things are good for you. I know things get busy, but maybe just check in once in awhile to let us know how you are. We miss you!
  • I, also hope that all is going well for you. But I do think that BA has moved on. I am wishing her well in whatever she decides to do.
  • Hi Guys,
    yeah you're right, I have moved on in a way. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings, and want you to know I do still pop in here to check on all of you, and I hope that you all are doing well, and I'll try to remember to post that I'm alive every now and again.

I'm doing good, Curves is great, I love it!

I'm really proud of the work that all of you have done, you're doing great, keep it up!

Love,
    BA
  • BethAnne -

I'd like to thank you for your response and your honesty. It's so much better to know than to wonder. And there are no hurt feelings (from me anyway). We are all adults and we know that life takes you in different directions. It's good to know that you'll still be keeping an eye on us and I hope you know we'll always welcome an input that you have.

Glad to hear curves is going well. I joined and am loving it as well!!!
  • Well I'm sad to see that you aren't going to be here as much but that's life, things change. I think you really rejuvinated this group when you first started posting as things were getting a little stale way back when. Best of luck if I don't hear from you otherwise.
  • Good luck, Beth Anne I guess sometimes we all need fresh starts, new beginnings. We miss you! But I wish you the best of success, and hope you'll still keep in touch