one stubborn pound...

• I have one more pound to make a total of twenty five pounds lost. I don't know why, but that number is important to me. I know it will come off, but I just seem stuck!

I know if I try to cut back on more calories it will backfire on me and I'll eat more. Any suggestions?
    I am exercising every day...I just have no patience!
    Sherry
  • Patience is a virtue. I bounced between 207-200 from Nov to Febuary. It will come. Think of the changes your making and keep plugging away! YOU CAN!

Miss Chris
  • My biggest piece of advice is to forget about it.

A watched pot never boils. Toast always takes longer when you're hungry, Etc Etc.

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for 250. Then, I gained 2lbs suddenly and almost cried! Then, two days later, I dropped like 5 lbs and the magical number didn't appear... because it was 248! So, resigned that it will come and the day you stop worrying about it, it will happen.
  • ugh. i know the feeling. i've been obsessing about 3 pounds for the past 3-4 weeks. and this is what the trainer told me: do intervals... that means that you intensify your exercise for a minute or two several times during a half hour. and increase the time by 5 minutes at a time over a week.

so, for my 35 minutes on the exercise bike, i start at level 3 and about 70 rpms. every 5 minutes or so, i go to 100 rpms for a minute, and then drop down to 70 again. the third round, i generally bump it up to level 4 and keep going...

i THINK it has worked, but i'm not sure they're really gone... i think they're just hiding...
  • I finally lost the one pound, plus another one for good measure!

Twenty six pounds total !

It's weird, I only show weight loss on either Sat., Sunday or Monday, no other day of the week. How strange is that?

Thanks for the support.
    Sherry
  • Congratulations!! You were well rewarded for your patience by losing TWO pounds--that's so cool!