I'm at 100!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am very happy to announce that I have lost 100 lbs!!!
    I started last June and have been plugging away since then. When I started, I decided that whatever I did was healthier then what I was doing and I committed to using 1 year of my life to see what would happen. I counted calories and exercised regularly. There were days when I did not feel like it, but I did it anyways. There were days when I fell off the wagon but I got back on and there were days when I gained weight.
    I think this is one of the most important decisions I have made in my life and I am proud and happy that I was able to stick with it. I still have some pounds to go but this is such a big milestone. It feels good to look at the way I eat and exercise and feel good about it.
  • Wow, what a fantastic acheivement, I am very proud of you!! Way To Go!!
  • WTG!

Look out maintanence! You are So closing in on it!

A.
  • Fantastic job! I recently hit the same milestone, and I know how terrific it feels!
  • FANTASTIC........AMAZING accomplishment in a year. Inspiring....
  • Way to go!!!!! You are nothing short of amazing. Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • congrats!
  • 100 pounds lost in less than a year is amazing. Congrats!
  • Hooray for you!!!

I can't wait to say the same thing myself.
  • That is AWESOME!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

I have added you to the list of 100 lb losers as well as Onederland all stars!!

(I added you too - rainydays)

• Excellent news!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Wonderful!!

This is a wonderful accomplishment! Shout it from the rooftops and pat yourself on the back.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: That is AWESOME!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

I have added you to the list of 100 lb losers as well as Onederland all stars!!

(I added you too - rainydays)
    Thank you so much!
  • AMAZING!! and only since June!!
    That's some focus!!