Sorry to disappear

• Hi all, I apologize for disappearing for most of Feb. I just didn't feel like I could be very supportive, and I didn't want to bring everyone down. Things have been really hectic around here, I'm still trying to get the travel agency going, and it is not going well, so I am having to look for a part time job already, I was hoping to be able to wait for a while longer, the thought of leaving my baby is heart wrenching. But I don't have a choice, we just can't make ends meet on dh's salary. So, I have been pretty depressed lately. I still managed to lose about 3lbs and 7 inches in Feb, which I was amazed at, I have officially lost my first 10 lbs, which is why I decided I needed to pick myself up and get back to this group. I always do so much better when I post here, and with my sisters wedding a mere 2 1/2 months away, I need all the help I can get. I had to try on my bridesmaid dress yesterday, thankfully it fit, although it is a size 24!!! The next largest girl in the wedding party is a size 12! So I am sure I will feel like a whale, I just hope I don't ruin the pictures. Anyway, I hope to lose another 10 lbs in time for her wedding, so that means I really have to work. I promise to post more often.

Nicole
    272/262/160
  • aww, when you are down is the best time to post... you won't bring US down, we'll bring YOU up!!!!

congrats on the 3 more pounds.. and all those inches!!
  • Hi!

No need to apologize. . .we're all here to support each other no matter what. . .although I do understand how you feel. Me, I always feel guilty because as much as I would LOVE to be able to respond to every post, I don't have as much time as I'd like to do that.

I do read them, though, and hold everyone in my thoughts. And I pitch in and post if I ever think I have something that might help someone.

Have a great week everyone!!! irishwings
  • Gonzostar, my name is Holly too!
  • I haven't been around here much lately as well (posting wise that is). I still check in all the time, but I have been having some problems as well. I'm stuck at a plateau and I can't seem to bust through. Work is crazy (yadda yadda yadda)...the bottom line is that I lost the initial motivation and I've needed a little time to find it again.

I'm back though (hopefully). I'm going on vacation in a month and I want to be able to fit into some clothes that are just a size too small for me now. I never did get the scale (figured with my addictive personality it might not be a good idea, i would weigh myself too much).

I hope to contribute more to this list now. As the token male, I need to make my presence known .

Matt
  • yay, glad to have you back matt! we never forget... anytime someone says "we're a great group of girls" they tack on... "and guy!" hee.

yay, another holly! were your born in december also? my parents are oh-so-original. i like my name though... not that common but not so rare it's weird or anything. ;P
  • Welcome back Nic and Matt. I too have been trying to rededicate myself to my efforts....grrrrrrr. Matt you gotta stick around we need a strong man around here
  • Holly ~ I was actually born in October! But hey, both are fall birthdays! I agree about our names ~ and I like the h-o-l-l-y spelling, although "Hollie" is cute too!

Glad to know ya! *smiles* irishwings