I am really not feeling life today

• I am sitting here at work feeling like crude and would rather be at home sleeping! It is days like this when I binge and munch and graze!

Say a little prayer for me today!!
  • good cup of coffee, deep breath, and plan a couple of fun things for near future dates! I get the "wish I was in bed" blues! It's overcast and cold here, and I could use a couple more hours sleep too.
  • And on top of all this feeling of dread it seems like I grinded my teeth and the inside of the left side of my mouth last night. It is all swollen and sore this morning.

So maybe the binging, munchies, and grazing will not be a problem after all!
  • I feel like that today too Dont worry this crappy weather is almost over
    But don't give in and eat junk b/c then you'll feel more like crap!! Just think how great your gonna feel when you wake up tomorrow and KNOW that you didn't blow your diet
  • Thank you Dragon and Tinker!!
  • I know I am a little late but hope that you made it through the day.
    I know for me on days like that I feel so much better if I made it through and if I didn't its like the snowball effect and runs into the next day of guilt.

We can do this "One Day at Time"
  • Thanks OnMyWayDown I am still hanging in there. I have about 12 more minutes of work then home to exercise and find something for dinner.

Yes I did make it through the day without "falling off the wagon" but I still really feel like crude.