Auntie Flo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ladies what is worse for you during that time of the month? The water gain? The mood swings? Or the desire to eat everything in site?
  • Quote: Ladies what is worse for you during that time of the month? The water gain? The mood swings? Or the desire to eat everything in site?
    YES!
  • Feeling bloated, hands down. Ugh...my stomach is already my worst area, whyyyy with the bloat?!
  • I would say for me all THREE are horrid!!
  • I've had my period for 30 years and never had a single one of those symptoms LOL The only thing that happens is that I feel super mushy, like a cute commercial could almost make me cry! My hubby says he loves my PMS because if he gets the oil changed on my car it's like he bought me jewellery i'm so happy hahahah
  • all 3 for me too
  • The cravings and cranky/moody.

I can put up with the weepies and the bloat better than those two.

A.
  • Quote: Ladies what is worse for you during that time of the month? The water gain? The mood swings? Or the desire to eat everything in site?
    Mood and Food.
  • Just had mine and was so nervous about the impending munchies. But, the munchies didn't really phase me, THANK GOD! and I was still losing, so the bloating wasn't bad. The only thing I think affected me was a little moodiness
  • All three!
  • Out of your choices, the bloat/water weight gain bothers me the most. I get annoyed knowing that I'm working hard to stay OP and I'll have to wait to see that loss.

But I'd take a 10lb gain every month so long as my period doesn't come with monstrous cramps and mood swings that scare my freshmen.
  • I get melancholy.
  • Quote: Just had mine and was so nervous about the impending munchies. But, the munchies didn't really phase me, THANK GOD! and I was still losing, so the bloating wasn't bad. The only thing I think affected me was a little moodiness
    Going low carb REALLY helps with that. I've had the same experience since I cut out grains and added Celtic sea salt to my diet, and I have suffered from major bloating and serious, call-in-sick-to-work cramps for my entire adult life.
  • Pretty much the blood ruining all of my delicate, pretty panties thus putting me in a sour mood.
  • Well, wouldn't know about that "time of the month" 'cos my hormones are so screwed up right now that I am literally riding the red tide 3 out of every 4 weeks. This has been going on for almost a year. Yes, I am seeing doctors about it. /bitter mini-rant done