Old 01-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - I am on a borrowed computer... don't have alot of time. I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a HEALTHY day. I am doing well.

MJ - I saw your blog on Skinnyms... awesome!

Have a healthy day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #32  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Thanks!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #33  

I am home from my trip to see my wonderful stepmom & accompany her to the surgeon's office. My cousin, Erica, came from out of town to go, also. My stepmom is going to have shoulder replacement surgery soon. (86 years old) Yikes.

I was able to stay with my crazy food plan while I was gone. I didn't even care what other's were eating until the chocolate muffins came out. I shouted at those satatoging thoughts and said No Choice. Credit. While I was away from home I wrote down everything I ate, drank alot of water, did some stretches, always left a bite and ate much slower. I am grateful for the willingness to do this.

Wednesday morning I am having a scan - it shows the function of my gallbladder/pancreas/liver etc. They shoot some liquid in my vein via IV. Hopefully, I'll get an answer. I am trying to be brave. (that stuff kind of gives me the creeps)
Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #34  
mj5

Hi everyone! I have my next surgery date (hopefully last!). It will be 3/6. I just want it over with..hope I learn that the medication did it's job and I can just move on.....
Old 01-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

A little late but stopping in to wish all the ladies a belated Happy New Year and hope each and every one of you is OP today !!!!

Be blessed!!!

~ Julie
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #36  
mj5

Hi Jab! How are you???? I've been thinking about you, hope you are doing well! Happy New Year to you as well!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #37  

Hi Chicks... yesterday was healthy - I am grateful.

I had my medical test yesterday and hope to have some answers soon.

My goals for today:
plan/measure/log food
lots of water
stretching & strengthening
eat seated only
slow, mindful eating
TASTE the food
journal
read Beck book
fork down between bites.

Hi Jab!! Happy New Year to you. Glad you posted.

MJ - I am glad you got the date for your surgery.

Have a healthy day!
Old 01-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #38  

Hi chicks.. yesterday was within the parameters of my plan - I am grateful. I changed alot of things during the day.

I planned/measured/logged food/wrote in my journal, did my exercises, drank lots of water, tried to eat slower (tasting my food), working on enjoying my food, had no seconds, ate mostly seated...

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Hi to everyone stopping by.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #39  
mj5

Good Morning everyone! My schedule has been super hectic, so that's why I haven't been able to pop in as much. Hope you are all doing well!

Today I am kickboxing then staying to check out a boxing class..yikes! Nervous and excited!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #40  

Hi coaches/friends - Yesterday I stayed with my plan. I am very grateful that I did so. I had many credits - wrote all my 'Beck stuff' in my journal, lots of water, ate seated mostly, no seconds, always left a bite, ate slower, read advantage card, did my stretches & strengthening exercises, and really tried to taste and enjoy the food.

I hope you all have a great day.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #41  

Hi chickies... well, yesterday was the first time in a long time that I ate alot of extra food in the evening. I was so glad to eat it - as I thought it would soothe some negative feelings I am having and dealing with. But, ultimately - food doesn't cure feelings. I would like to tatoo this to my brain. I am glad that everyday is a new beginning.

Today I will get to the store and get more healthy food - getting my environment ready eat healthy food. DH has lots of hard candy around. I thought I could eat one. Well - it's best for me not to start on something like that. I should know I can't eat just one. Best not to start.

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:42 AM   #42  
mj5

Good Morning!

Beverlyjoy--You are still doing awesome. Ok...so one not so stellar day, but that doesn't undo all the good you are doing! Good for you for getting healthy food in the house today.

I had to do updated prog pics for my trainer yesterday. I also pulled out a pair of my jeans that I saved from the beginning of my journey. They are a size 28. I now wear a size 4. I cannot believe he used the "jeans" pic too...but he said that it was such a powerful image that he 'had' to. (there are others and I can share them if you want to see..)

I just want to show people that through eating well and exercise, it is possible to reach your goals.

Here is one of the them: 3/17/11 and 1/15/12
Old 01-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #43  

MJ - triple WOW. Your picture says it all! Friend - your progress is wonderful and amazing. I am so proud and happy for you. You are proof that it can happen!

Now for me...Hi Chickies... yesterday went well. We went over to our cousin's and my food was OK. Grateful for that. I did have three M&M's. I savored each one. LOL

I did many things well yesterday: wrote down my food, measured when I could, lots of water, did my exercises, always left a time, ate seated most of the time (too many standing nibbles - need to work on that), wrote in my journal, planned ahead for food at my cousin's, read my Advantage Card, and concentrated on eating slower & tasting the food.

I am ready to conquer the day! Happy Monday to anyone stopping by.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #44  
mj5

Beverlyjoy--Thank you! You are doing fantastic! Three m&m's, wow...now that is self control!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:05 AM   #45  
mj5

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well...wow...it sure is quiet around here.

I am on vacation next week and I cannot wait. I haven't had a real vacation since June...WAY too long!

DH has to work part of the week, so we aren't going anywhere, but it will be nice to just not be at work!