Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 09:13 AM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Talking She chose RYAN!!!!

I was for Ryan all along, but I never thought he had a chance!!!

Ok, but here is what's bad...I fell asleep and woke up after she told Charlie whatever she said. Please tell me...What did Trista tell Charlie??
Old 02-20-2003, 11:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

it was the dumbest thing... i decided to check my online diaries while i was watching, forgetting that east coast people had already seen the end. grrrrrr. so i knew it was ryan from about the time ryan met her parents.

i am SO HAPPY. she really proved herself picking him... i SO thought she'd go for charlie even though ryan was my choice.

she said to charlie something along the lines of, "i've always gotten a tingle in my spine every time i see you. you struck me from teh beginning. you are a wonderful person, and i'm lucky to have spent this time with you. unfortunately (cue tears) my heart has led me in a different direction. (tears falling) i had to make a choice and i'm so sorry. charlie, i'm sorry..."

he was actually very good about it, reassured her that she had to let her heart do the thinking, etc.

there's a special on tonight with ryan and trista. =) so i'll be cathing that also.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:40 AM   #3  

I was also very happy she chose Ryan. Not only is he HOT, but he is just the nicest!

Holly,

I have class tonight, so I expect a FULL report on the special tonight!
Old 02-20-2003, 11:45 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I'll want a report tonight. I can't miss survivor!!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:06 PM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

we are taping survivor, trista and ryan, er, and csi is on too!! yikes!

Very very happy with Ryan.. he is too good for her. Did you check out his body when he was getting dressed? Yummy!
Old 02-20-2003, 06:07 PM   #6  
Dying to be thin

I know I totally agree I wanted it to be Ryan soooo bad. You should of seen me last night. I actually cried tears when he proposed!!!! She is soooo lucky!!!! YEA! I hope to make it back in time to watch the special tonight! I am going to go get my income tax check!!!
Old 02-20-2003, 11:46 PM   #7  

I was totally surprised when she chose Ryan, but then I thought of all the clues - she had that Shamu doll in bed with her in one shot and it was in the background when she did another interview.

They wanted us to think it was Charlie, so they led us astray to surprise us.

Ryan's such a sweetie.

Angi
Old 02-21-2003, 01:33 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

ok, for those of you who want to know, the trista and ryan part was the last 15 minutes of the special they did on helena and aaron (i didn't watch the bachelor so i wasn't that into it).

points made:
- they both think they are really lucky
- ryan fell for her in vail
- trista will be willing ot set a date for the marriage soon
- they don't think it's fair to compare the other long distance realtionships, they're really in love.
- ryan admitted that seeing the episodes was hard, and it was sad that trista's parents liked charlie so much.
- charlie came on, said that it is obvious that they are really in love, and that he wasn't in love with her yet.. he would have been willing to fall in love, and was heartbroken but knows she made the right choice.
- trista tried to apologize to charlie again, but he doesn't really want to hear it, he knows she did the right thing.
- in the credits, chris was joking and said "so have you had sex yet?" silence "was she any good?" ryan: "she was alright." trista: "HEY!" [slaps him]. hee.
Closed Thread