3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Today I am a Klingon Warrior (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/24597-today-i-am-klingon-warrior.html)

rochemist 02-06-2003 12:01 PM

Today I am a Klingon Warrior

On the back of my Toyota I have this sticker that says Klingon Warrior Academy. My father and others always wondered with my science degree why I wouldn't rather go to the Vulcan Science Academy. My reasons:

Warriors never give up.

Warriors seize the day. "Today is a good day to die" or at least accomplish my goals.

Warriors are driven.

Warriors do everything in extremes. From laughing to war, warriors don't go half way.

Warriors live their lives with honor. You never say anything behind someones back you wouldn't say to their face. You make your own consequence.

Warriors state what their going to do and go do it. "Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man"

Today I conquered the gym! I will stay OP. My living room will get picked up. I will confront my Dr. with all my concerns.

Why are you a warrior today?
Miss Chris;)

snowball1 02-06-2003 12:15 PM

Chris, I absolutely love your enthusiasm! :D

I am a warrior today because...

~in about 10 minutes I am going to the gym & I am going to run 3.75 miles, do upper body toning, & ab work

~I am drinking all my water to keep my body healthy & hydrated

~I am eating to keep my body nourished, not stuffed!

~I will go to class, have the assignments read, & will contribute to the conversation.

Thanks, Chris. I feel a million times stronger right now!!! :)

Raelynn 02-06-2003 12:17 PM

Miss Chris, you sound like even more of a Trekkie than I am (never did like being called a Trekker lol) :)

I am a warrior today because I am being strong enough to not let my irate callers irritate me (I hate my job :p) lol

I am going to stay OP today and even when I go to a Chinese food buffet tonight for dinner, I'm not going to overdo it. :)

SuchAPrettyFace 02-06-2003 01:53 PM

• I've got 1/3 my water gone.
  • I had a healthy OP breakfast.
  • I had a healthy, planned-for, not too outrageous lunch.
  • I had lunch @ my mothers. I had seconds on the green beans only.
  • She was baking brownies (sound familiar, anyone?), but I only had a one inch by one inch square, not the whole pan like I wanted.
  • My energy is up today.
  • It's almost the weekend!!! :D
  • I beat my rent check to the bank. :lol:
  • It's not as cold out today.
  • I WILL get 4 points today.

Goddess Jessica 02-06-2003 02:26 PM

I am Xena Warrior Princess!

(I love ST too, but c'mon Klingons are UGLY)

-I will kick the butt of that so called "Philosophy" homework.
-I will not eat after 9PM, (even though it is SO HARD not to).
-I will not let this crappy job drive me to eat.
-I will look forward to a weekend full of healthy food and a grocery trip.
-I will get up tomorrow and walk!

Goddess Jessica 02-06-2003 02:40 PM

I decided to print this picture and post it in my office to remind me to be a warrior (they made me take the Xena Action Figures home).

rochemist 02-06-2003 03:37 PM

I have Lara Croft inside my work cubby with both guns drawn! You ladies are awesome!

I have had 2+L of water already.
I have laughed my way through my pap smear and got all my questions answered.
I have BP 100/60 and I lost 1 lb. since I got on my doctors scale last week and he even made me keep my shoes on!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Miss Chris

Goddess Jessica 02-06-2003 03:41 PM

Way to go Miss Chris!!!!

100/60 is great! (and so is that pound).

I did not eat the double stuffed oreos that someone brought in AS I was hanging up Xena.

I looked at them and said, "I am Xena Warrior Princess." :)