Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #46  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Ick! I'm so hungry again today. It seems like each time I eat something my stomach just pulverizes it and wants more. On plan, so far so good. I'm adjusting plans I had for dinner though to accomodate the calories. And on that note, does it seem unfair to anyone else that a stupid apple is worth 100 calories??

Last edited by Angie; 09-17-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #47  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post
I just want to chime in that I would also like to be included in the C25K bunch for New Years!!! I've done the program once and I'd love to do it again!!! it is so great!!!
ahh a veteran to the C25K program... you can be our mentor.

angie - i'm starving today too.. i just keep chugging water because i know my spaghetti dinner for a bunch of folks is gonna make me go overboard if i eat too much. between samples and my light lunch i've had about 300 calories today... and while my dinner is light-ish... it's spaghetti. and salad. and cheese. and bread. and fruit with a yummy dip (8oz light cream cheese, 14 oz marshmallow fluff). and possibly ice cream.

these are gonna be well fed people!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana & Vixsin - I got to sit around and listen to people talk! Easy day

Angie - Great WI this morning! I'm impressed how early you were up today! I barely get out of the house by 8am! The soup sounds pretty great, have you ever calculated the calories? Enjoy going back to your old office, when is your start date?

Roxy - Great WI for you too! Josh thinks Ugg's are pretty ugly too, but for some reason he likes them on me, so maybe he just loves that my feet are warm for once! He tells me that I wear them better than most - since I wear them with jeans/sweats and they are almost completely covered. Yeah, I'm not too sure WHAT that show was thinking with that doctor, but it sure didn't motivate me to get surgery!

I did manage to have a decent WI today! I had to pee so badly I was doing the pee dance when I weighed myself and I was up .2, but I don't count that as a gain really! TOM started today as well, so it definitely could be worse! Just gotta keep up the good eating during TOM and I should see a good loss afterwards! I am pretty tired today, when the alarm went off this morning I flung my pillow across the room when I was trying to find the alarm clock Made me giggle a little!

-Aimee
Old 09-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #49  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Angie - I know about the name, I felt the same way. The calories in an apple don't bother me so much, but the carbs in a darn pear make me

Kukkie - I would have made them make their own pancakes. My DH has been wanting some for days, but doesn't want them enough to make them himself so he hasn't had any!

Aimee - There was a girl here in bright green Soffe shorts and tan uggs and she got an attitude about me looking at her like she was an idiot.

I so did not want to work out today. My calves are hella sore from yesterday, but I did it anyway. Roxy: 1; Laziness: 0. I also discovered an NSV, when I lay down on my back and am relaxed there is a valley between the sides of my ribcage! I have no idea how long it has been that way, but I just discovered it. I was also marveling at how close to the surface my ribs are earlier today. It's all kinds of strange.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #50  
It's mine for the taking

Aimee -- I entered my ingredients into my loseit app and it's about 256 calories per serving (2 big ladels)...but that all depends on how much ground beef you use (I used about a pound) and it was extra lean. I've been irritable all day from getting up so early today...lesson learned for tomorrow. Congrats on the good weigh in today!

Roxy -- I do want to try those shoes on...I'll have to find out where they are sold here. I love that you can see your ribs! I was noticing my layer of fat over mine is much thinner now. I look forward to the day when I can actually make out their shape
Old 09-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #51  

Vibrams Store Locator
Old 09-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #52  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone

Jami good job on the .3 down yesterday I don't blame you for not wanting to take on anything else right now, I wouldn't either I did really well at the cookout. I ate a fork of my daughters mac n cheese to taste it and that was it. Every time I would see someone with something I wanted it would be gone by the time I got to the food tent .

Hi Arctic Mama

Sam good job on the .4 down and congrats on the being close to the 140's I know that's what you wanted

Thanks Diana good job on the .4 down I always say I'm going to bed early but never do

Thanks Aimee, glad things worked out at the job today. You are such a nice person, I think if you did go off just a little you may feel bad about it later, because the nice person in you is telling the mad person in you that you shouldn't have done that So it worked out LOL I have the same pattern it seems LOL you should weigh in after you pee, your bladder was full if you were dancing I'm sure that .2+ would have disappeared

Thanks Vixsin hoping that Maxwell's allergies don't lead to a sinus infection I have a messed up valve in my tire that was supposedly repaired, I need to take it back in also, but they aren't open on the weekend. The tire has very slow leak. Enjoy your evening

Hi susie

kristi hoping the water whooshes away soon

Ona I just love your way of thinking

Thanks Angie good job on the 1.8lbs GONE Sounds like you did well on the shopping, way to go I ate a huge breakfast and at first I was kicking myself (a little) I had one egg with turkey ham & cheese, potatoes with onion and green pepper cooked with cooking spray (I used the food processor) that thing scared my son and I at first, we need practice and 2 pancakes with regular syrup, I couldn't finish the pancakes. Here are my numbers for the day

calories 758, carbs 135, protein 22, sodium 1430 <-- this is all from breakfast

I was glad that I had the breakfast because when we got to my in-laws, every time I saw something I wanted and went to the food tent it was gone. The only thing I ate there was a fork of mac n cheese from my daughters plate. So I did well (I wanted the banana pudding and cake) they weren't eating that too fast, but I fixed my hubby a plate of it and sat my hinny down yep protein is key on Dukan I emailed you back on FB did it come through, I did it from my phone and when I tried to find it on my phone I couldn't, but maybe I just don't know where to look on the phone app, so I'll check here. Did you PM here, that's gone too. Hope you had a wonderful day

Roxy good job on the 1.2lbs Gone and glad you love the shoes they look so funny, makes me think they will tickle your toes Love that NSV.

Mandy dinner sounds great and so not easy to avoid with guest, hope you do well with it

CONGRATULATIONS Kukkie sorry about your day yesterday and .6 isn't bad for pizza that you deserved Hope you had a really great day today

Jess, good job on the .8 down , it's funny how sometimes we think we'll have a gain and then don't what a great surprise. I guess New Years it is, if everyone agrees Don't eat the soup at Panera, too salty

aka good job on the 1.4lbs GONE, have fun on your date

crainjo what a whoosh, way to go 3.2lbs GONE

Hi Lindy

LGW good job on the pound GONE

Gale we always have big breakfast on the weekends also, it's the only mornings that we can all sit down together, I love it

I am up 1.4lbs today to 174.6
Old 09-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #53  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Thanks everyone for the "Welcome Back"! I'm down a bit this morning - 250.6
Old 09-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #54  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All,

Last night was super fun. I danced the night away! I did end up doing some snacking way too late but it is what it is. I'm up 3 lbs this morning to 189.8. SIGH!!! I know 97% of it is water but wow it's like a hard shove when you get a fluctuation like that, ya know? I expected it, but still.

Whew! OK, glad to get that out. Today I am on plan. I am already drinking water. Much to do today. Schoolwork of course. Lots of chores as well. Laundry and cleaning. So I feel that I'm going to get in some good acticvity today. I am going to try, try, try for some treadmill time. Ideally, I'd love to get a strength workout in today too.

Like Jo and Melissa, I've ovulated too and I've been feeling especially crampy for 2 days, so that could be some of the gain too. I think it's primarily my severe lack of sleep, snacks last night, and maybe a little water in my muscles. My legs are achy this morning. Who knows?

I never was able to get my tire fixed yesterday because the place was closed. Now it'll have to wait until the beginning of the week. Annoying.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #55  

I'm the same today, 160.8. I almost typoed it as 180.6, ouch!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #56  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone!!

Sipping and mentally preparing myself to hit the gym. Honestly, I'm pooped from my workout yesterday but I know I have a very busy week coming up and will likely not be able to work-out later this week. Soooo ... gotta make up for it now.

WI today: I'm down again today (yippee!) to 255.2 from 256.2 yesterday. Does this qualify as a WHOOSH??

Angie & Rennie - I love the chicken caesar salad at Panera. It's become a staple for me! Lately I've been either getting that salad (without croutons) or the smoked turkey sandwich on wheat, with the olive oil mayo. I do avoid the soups because the sodium is crazy high.

LGW, Kukkie --- I am all craving pancakes now after reading your posts.

Gang ... we should definitely get a group together to start C25K around New Years. Annnnd --- maybe when we go on our cruise, we'll have to run a 5K around the ship.

Happy Sunday!!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #57  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

April weight loss: 250.6 to 238.6: 12lbs gone
May weight loss: 238.6 to 222: 16.6lbs gone
June weight loss: 222 to 208.2: 13.8lbs gone
July weight loss: 208.2 to 192.6: 15.6lbs gone
August weight loss: 192.6 to 182.4: 10.2lbs gone

1: 182
2: 182
3: No WI
4: 183
5: 181.6
6: 181
7: 181
8: 178.6
9; 178.6
10: no weigh in
11: 177.6
12: 177.6
13: 175.4
14: 174.8
15: 176.2 (PMS bloat)
16: 176.2 TOM1
17: No WI TOM2
18: 176.2 TOM3
19: 175 TOM4
20: 173.8 TOM5
21: 171.8
22: 171.8
23: 171.8
24: no weigh in
25: 173 (curse those salted peanuts!)
26: 173 Day 11 -Ov. pain
27: 173
28: 173
29: No weigh in (Rosh Hashana)
30: No weigh in (Rosh Hashana)

Last edited by Beck; 09-28-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #58  
It's mine for the taking

Good morning! Despite a higher calorie day again (1581) I lost 2.2lbs overnight WHOOSH! I'm at 203.4 this morning and ready to hit it hard to move forward.

I watched a documentary last night called Fat Head (on Netflix) and it was basically arguing the documentary Supersize Me. In Fat Head the point was that you CAN eat at fast food places every day and lose weight. This guy lost 12lbs in a month by skipping out on sugar and carbs...he would toss the bun and drink diet sodas. Anyway it talked a lot about insulin and how our bodies react to different types of foods and reminded me that this is the principle of my plan -- low carb, low sugar, low sodium and unlimited protein and healthy fats; so I'm going to go back to that once again. I read over all my phase 1 paperwork last night and I'll try to follow that for at least this week and then move on to phase 2 which does have more carbs, but they have a very low net carb value.

Rennie -- You did so well, way to go!! I didn't get your reply on facebook but I got your PM here. I'm surprised to hear you were up yesterday, you had a great day the previous day. Oh well, it will likely pay off today when combined with your awesomeness yesterday. I can't wait to see your weigh in this morning!

Vixsin -- Sounds like you had a great time Don't worry you'll be back on track and shedding those extra pounds this week.

Roxy -- Good job on holding steady!

Jess -- I think anything 1lb or more is a whoosh Congratulations!
Old 09-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #59  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Guess who's body cooperated and was able to sleep in and get a good nights rest? That would be mine! Sleep is a very good thing! I woke up feeling so much better today than yesterday.

Calories for yesterday: 1735 +

Weigh In: 144.6

Down: .6

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-18-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #60  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

September 1-227.0
September 2-226.8
September 3-225.5
September 4-226.0
September 5-224.5
September 6-228.5
September 7- 225.2
September 8-222.0
September 9-?
September 10-?
September 11-222.0 (end of day, after dinner)
September 12-220.6 (morning)
September 13-219.5
September 14-220.1
September 15-220.0.
September 16- 220.5
September 17- 219.1
September 18- 219.0

Loss has slowed. The date went pretty well. I think, generally, that dates in college are pretty lame due to lack of funding and lack of experience. I got really tired and started being a little bit cray cray. Sleep...is what I need.

Diana-I'm glad you got some rest and stayed on plan. You sound good!
-Beck-Way to hold on!!! You'll get the push you need soon.
Angie-Onederland is on the horizon!
Vixsin-No worries, you had a good time.

Last edited by aka8941; 09-18-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Closed Thread