3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Frustration! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/24264-frustration.html)

missaprylj 01-27-2003 09:00 PM

Frustration!

This is horrible! Why can't I do this? I just can't I'm always hungry and there's sooooo much food around! Everywhere I go, we eat eat eat eat eat eat eat.... even when I'm stuffed! It's driving me crazy but I KEEP doing it.... grr. It's been about "0" outside the last two weeks (excuses excuses!) so I can forget going outside to walk, and I cannot get rid of my dad or homework to work out inside... and even if I do "work out" it's just a 30 minute Tae-Bo tape, whoopdy-doo. And I KNOW I'm not going to make my goal for my birthday. I've probably gained for all I know. This sucks! Grr. I'm sorry to rant.... but uughhh. Peace Everyone--- Hope you're better than I am!! -Apryl

AngiKL 01-27-2003 10:11 PM

First of all, Apryl, doing a 30 minute Tae-Bo tape sounds like success to me!

but, as for the rest of it, I am having that magnetic pull to food as well. I understand. Let's pray for better weather and an on-plan day tomorrow.

Angi

SuchAPrettyFace 01-28-2003 12:08 AM

Tae Bo is better than nothing. I'm in the same boat as you, Apryl. Too :censored: cold here to do anything. Can't seem to get my brain & my body to coordinate. Grrrrrrrrr is right.

gonzostar 01-28-2003 01:14 AM

apryl, don't give up hope. you WILL do it. just do your best!

we're here for you!!

glynne 01-28-2003 09:07 AM

Apryl ~

Hang in there. You do great doing the tae bo tape ~ that is not an easy thing! Take one day/ one meal at a time if you have to ~ it will come.

Don't give up ~ we are all here for you!!

Take care ~ glynne (Gayle)

Raelynn 01-28-2003 12:30 PM

You're doing great Apryl. Tae Bo is not easy, I've been doing it religiously for the last 5 months, and I remember how hard the basic tape was when I started. Don't be so hard on yourself! :)

Step 01-28-2003 01:11 PM

Hang in there apryl. The weather will get better. Find something to do with your hands so it's more difficult to eat ... embroidery, writing, anything ... yes, that food is magnetic ... but keep your goals in sight ... rinse your mouth with mouthwash or brush your teeth so nothing will taste good ... take a shower (it's tough to eat in there) ... give yourself a manicure ... keep busy in 'small' ways even if you aren't exercising.

AND ... give yourself credit for that Tae Bo tape ... it's moving, it's exercise, it's 'points' in your favor!

Jennelle 01-29-2003 12:02 AM

Apryl - are you kidding? "Only" a tae-bo tape? I STILL can't make it through the basic one!

You are doing fine.

missaprylj 01-29-2003 10:23 PM

Really? Hmm... I never thought of some of those things. Thank you all so much. I'm going to start doing things one day at a time rather than 1 month at a time. Seems more manageable to me. Thanks again. Peace. -Apryl

bella23 01-29-2003 10:40 PM

Just keep going one day at a time. You didn't do well today, but put your mind on doing better tomorrow. Don't think about the birthday goal, just make your goal to stay OP one day. And have that be your goal every day. Then who knows, you may reach your goal with out trying for that.

Hope I helped
Bella23