Things I am gonna do different in Sept !

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I stopped drinking any soft drinks in August ! Woo Hoo ! This month I would like to stop eating after 7:00 p.m. and make sure I don't eat anything fried ! I realize I need to do some changes. I just need to focus on changing them. Anyone else want to target in on what kind of changes that might help themselves to reach their goal ?
  • I have been thinking of allowing myself ONE cheat day in september. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that exactly. But since I always have at least one cheat day a month, it might be a way for me to keep it to one. If I think about it as one that I'm allowed, I'm likely to save it up and use it well.

I also need to come up with a bit of a plan for my eating. I need to mix things up every once in a while and I'm ready for a change. I'm committed to my once-a-day eating, but am considering moving a little toward paleo. The Q is whether I can/will give up my coffee, since I *need* me some cream in my coffee.
  • Great idea! I've really slacked off on exercise, so I'm going to say that I'll walk at least 2 days a week in September, to get me back in the swing of things.
  • September Goals:
    1. Walk at least 5 days per week.
    2. Keep my calories in check as I have been doing.
    3. More fiber!
    4. Keep on track.

• Spetember is SPRING here is Aussie Land!

So, time to get out and walk in the evenings - been very slack in this regard...
  • I am visiting my family in late September. My September goal is to stay on plan while I am on vacation. It is a whole week so I am a little nervous.
  • My goal for September is to make sure that I am eating and drinking healthful foods on Saturdays in the right amounts. I groom dogs on Saturday and usually end up WAY under my calories because I don't have time to eat! So planning will be my key.
  • I am going to make my house a no negativity zone. Gung ho for the future.
  • Dumplin, those are great changes/goals! Congrats on your weightloss!

Rubidoux, allowing yourself one unhealthy meal a month is fine. In the beginning, I was going to do the same thing, but changed my mind. LOL Today is my 2 month anniversary of starting my new lifestyle. You are doing great! Keep doing what is working for you. Congrats on your weightloss!

cfmama, I know how you feel. There are days, I am consumed with so much that I forget to eat lunch. Definitely not a good thing. Planning is KEY. Hope you find the time. Congrats on your weightloss!

GREAT goals - Angie, omgzitsmiranda, MrsTee, Madame Souza, and Cathi888! Congrats to all of you on your weightloss!

My goals for September are time management. I have been good with my eating/exercise. Just seems that I spend too much time on the computer. LOL Especially when I have housework/laundry to do.

Here's to everyone and accomplishing their goals!
  • Mine is like Angie's - exercise. I've been doing great with staying on plan re: food, but I not been doing enough on exercise. On the Dukan Diet, you are supposed to walk 30 minutes every day, and I haven't really even been achieving that, at least not in a focused way. So my goal for the month is to really get focused about it and start making it a consistent part of my routine every day.

I put 20 minutes as my daily target for the Sept points challenge because I will be doing mostly Walk Away the Pounds and cardio boxing which are both a bit more intense than just walking so I think for Dukan purposes, it's close enough. And this way, I can give myself some time to work up to a full 30 minutes a day.
  • I am going to think every person is good and not going to allow negetive thaughts about anybody entering my mind. I am also going to tell myself I am happy and lucky person.
  • Me too! I need to give up the pop yet again.

Exercise is a big goal for me this month, I need to get back on track.
  • No chocolate ( nooo) And no bread at all for September.

This is going to be tough since Im baking my bday cake for me and my twin Maybe him eating it will let me feel it since twins sometimes do that lol
  • Alright. I've made my decision... no more coffee! Ack! That's my big change this month. And then I'll also allow myself ONE free day.
  • I need to cut back on diet soda and it's been crazy ESP since I am in grad school....gonna attempt to keep it to 1-2 can per day cause I have been drinking 4-5 :0