Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #496  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Ona -- I haven't tried Kraft Olive Oil Mayo yet. I hate the low fat stuff and just figured...why bother. I will now though so thanks for the suggestion! And big congrats on the 1lb loss!!

LGW -- Well...I'm glad you're learning a lot while on vacation. I think the best thing about slip ups...is what we learn from them.

Aimee -- Yea, my plateau is seriously testing me. And what I've realized is that I'm a completely different today than I was April 1, 2011 when I started this journey. I have remained OP WHILE being stuck in this decade for 59 days! (Not that I'm counting or anything...) I didn't quit, I haven't binged, I haven't stopped exercising. How freaking cool is that?!?! Congrats on your 1/2 lb loss. You are SO close to beating a decade yourself missy!

Gale -- YAY!!! So long TOM!

Mandy -- Sounds like a productive and OP day. It doesn't get much better than that!

Rennie -- You are a woman with a plan! How freaking great are doing this week?!! Awesome!! Yes, we SHOULD plan something. We'll have to see if anyone volunteers for the planning. How great would it be to meet everyone here face to face in such a fun environment!

Angie -- I have never been on a cruise but I'm going to start doing some research. Sorry about the gain this morning. Boo !
Old 09-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #497  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

Just popping in ----

Ona/Jami --- the Kraft Olive Oil mayo ROCKS!! I was a skeptic but tried it at Panera on my turkey sandwich at a friend's urging, and WOW I loved it. Jami, you gotta check it out. It may change your world.

Aimee --- nice loss today! I'm also thinking (and thinking) of doing C25K ... soon.

Rennie --- most treadmills have speed controls and ramp controls, so you can adjust as you go. I always set the treadmill to "manual" and then you can adjust everything yourself as you go. Just know where the "STOP" button is, in case of emergency.

Vixsin --- woot woot for one pound gone!! Congrats!!

Ona --- one pound down is awesome!!! Woohoo!

LGW --- no worries on the gain. It's likely sodium/water retention and will come out in the wash. Your probably right to avoid the fast food for awhile though.

Angie --- I hear you on the drinks. But no worries, you'll be back to where you were in no time!! I've never done a cruise, but I know many who have and loved it. I'm smiling thinking of all us 3FC peeps on a cruise trying to navigate yummy cruise-food. Aren't most of them buffet style? Trouble trouble trouble!!

Hope everyone has a great night!! Have fun, but not TOO much fun. I'm going out for italian ... *gulp* ... will do my best to avoid the drinkie-drinks and alfredo!!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

Well I ran 2 miles at lunch, then 3 miles at 5 pm. My son ran the 5K in 23:15. The boy is good. Got home cooked the family frozen pizza (which I did not partake of), I got on the lawn mower and cut the grass. Got back in from cutting the grass and stripped down to take a shower, and thought what the heck, I will just see what the scale says.....219.6!!!. Got finished with the shower and had caramel greek yogurt with a tablespoon of peanut butter in it for dinner. It was freakin' awesome. Now to go watch some football on TV. I will check back in tomorrow morning for my official WI, and hopefully check a mini-goal off, and adjust my ticker finally! Just thought I would share.

Last edited by crainjo; 09-16-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #499  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Rennie -- We posted at the same time earlier -- good job on your 2.6 down, I have the matching 2.6 up today!

Aimee -- I'm thinking of fall foods too. I am going to make some Italian Wedding Soup tomorrow...yum! Maybe a low sodium beef or chicken broth as a base for your stew would work to cut the sodium?

Kukkie -- lol @ the ladies buying gloves...it does put me in a mood too though, I think I'm going shopping for boots and cords this weekend...lol. No tights...oh you must have been frozen!

Jess -- (Just noticed your name there ) The only good thing I can say about the buffet situation is that if you can convince yourself to eat the healthy choices you can at least have lots of them. Hope you did well at the Italian place tonight!

Crainjo -- That sounds very promising for the morning, hope you get to see your mini goal!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #500  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Angie I went on and started part 2

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4035828
Old 09-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #501  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Dinner on the fly tonight for us. Wings and french fries. I did great! I had 6 wings and 4 steak fries WITH ketchup! That actually kept me going for a bit because I was tending to Maxwell (he doesn't feel good). After he went to bed, I had a luna bar. I estimate to have come in between 1700 - 1750ish tonight. No exercise tonight...have MUCH schoolwork to do so that I can go out on the town tomorrow!

Was going to be doing a memory walk for Alzheimer's but I don't think we will. Not with Maxwell's cough. I'm dropping him off at my parent's house tomorrow and I feel like we should be taking it easy as much as possible before then.

Sorry for no more personals now. I've got to get my reading done and then get to bed by OR BEFORE 11pm!!!!! Sidebar - really, really proud of myself!!! I have gotten 7hrs of sleep, some nights more, every night this week!!

have a great night all!!
Closed Thread