I swear, these NSVs make all the "just saying no" to food that is off plan SO worth it!
1) When someone checked my ID, they did a double take and asked if it was really me (time to get a new ID weeee)
2) My historically fit friend and I made plans to go hiking next weekend. She said "you need to take it slow for me though, and we need to find an easy trail for me. I am going to hold you back..." - this is the girl who inspired me to start running a year ago
3) My doctor told me I should think about stopping weight loss now. When I told her I was still 15 pounds from being a normal BMI, she double checked my chart and said "you don't look overweight at all anymore". I guess all those toning exercises are working! Which leads me to:
4) I have shoulder, arm and back muscle definition. It looks so awesome! And they are hard as a rock! My legs are pretty rock hard too now. Too bad all the extra skin is hiding all these cool muscles.
5) My husband is loving on picking me up and I can actually wrap my legs around his waist and give him a big ol' smooch.
6) I was just able to zip up my goal pants for the first time. I think they need 5 more pounds before I can actually wear them out of the house though