Still on track

• I am happy to say I am still on track - this is day 4. I have not completely let go of sweets, but I am weaning.....Compared to where I was heading last week with days of 2500-3500 calories a day that were leading to disaster I am very pleased! I have been between 1100-1700 calories and I am eating veggies and salad again. I haven't had any bread or pasta.

I did make that diet soda cake and had two servings with sugar free cool whip because I had the available calories and I new I would be going to bed not long afterwards. Nothing was triggered and I felt in control. My cravings have not been too bad. I am drinking a lot of water. One day I even rode my bike over 6 miles- it took me 45 minutes and the temp was over 90, but I did it and it felt good.

Thanks for the encouragement a few days ago. It made a difference!
  • YOU GO, GIRL! Great progress.

Lin
  • AWESOME! May your Day 5 be just as amazing. But even if it's not perfect, it won't undo those first four days, and even days with slips can be pretty great in terms of gaining knowledge and learning to do this for life. Congratulations!