Old 07-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #106  

Rennie - I love turkey pepperoni! I can't eat the regular anymore lol Sure it looks funky at first, but cooks up nicely.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #107  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

I'm down .8 from yesterday, .2 from my low a couple of days ago, to 146.6. My UTI is feeling a lot better today too, woot!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Angie - It's on it's way What kind of calories are you eating? As we all know all calories aren't the same. Hang in there! You know what to do I can't wait either! Tomorrow morning hopefully!

Rennie - watermelon is pretty cheap here right now, the bf has been the one buying it and he doesn't care about cost, just making me happy. Cute, but so annoying when you are trying to save money! Great loss this morning! You will see 170's tomorrow, and I'll see the 250's! We just gotta keep it together today!! I'm planning chicken breasts and a spinach salad

Coondocks - yes please! Practice all you wanna!! I want my stomach flatter please Good choice with the fruit, and so happy they have a healthy alternative for you!

Future - Congrats on the whoosh and getting away from 208!

Shylah - sounds yummy and evil! 1 pound isn't too bad all things considered!

Kukkie - Definitely got to be the humidity, it's so intense!! Today we are cooler, and by cooler I mean 27! But no humidity, feels amazing!

Jeri - UTI's are just plain sucky, glad you are feeling a bit better!

I am down this morning! Down the .7 from yesterday, and it took some friends .5 to be exact! I'm done with my pain killers which means I can go to the bathroom again, I think that's why I've been having the little jump ups. Anyways.. 260.1, soooo close, and yet .2 away! Tomorrow I think!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #109  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Vixsin good job on the .8 down

Thanks Kukkie, I think it may be working. I didn't eat those cookies yesterday but you know I wanted to. I figured I'll treat myself to a slice of homemade pound cake at the family reunion, someone will make one or maybe I'll make one and take it down I think one slice is like 250 calories but my cousin has a treadmill and we are staying with her so I will work it off Kukkie I think it's the heat because when it's super hot my rings get super tight so we do retain water in the heat, I'm sure of it.

Roxie I've never tried it but I trust you all that have so I will give it a shot. I love regular pepperoni but it tears my stomach up like you wouldn't believe hopefully the turkey pep won't do that. If so the kids will eat it

eclipse good job on the .8 down I think 8 is the number of the day Glad you're feeling better.

Aimee that sounds like a plan ... chicken breast and a spinach salad. Have to find another veggie for the family the only one that will eat the spinach is the baby ... she eats everything I eat, except for tomatoes (stupid school served salad which she loves) and the tomatoes were mushy so now I can't get her to try them . Wouldn't it be great to see those numbers tomorrow JOY JOY JOY

Ok got my walk (treadmill) time in:

~ 46:13 minutes (put in MFP @ 46 min)
~ 2.5 miles
~ 3.2-3.5 and 4.9 speed for a few minutes
~ 4.5 *20 min., 4.0 *10min. and 3.5 *15min. incline
~ 351 calories burned
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #110  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

April 2011 - Lost 2.2 lbs
May 2011 - Lost 10 lbs
June 2011 - Lost 6.7 lbs

June 30: 265.9
1-6: OOT, No WI
7: 270.7 (+4.8)
8: 272.1 (+1.4)
9: 271.2 (-0.9)
10: No WI
11: 270.5 (-0.7)
12: 268.1 (-2.4)
13: 267.4 (-0.7)
14: 265.4 (-2.0)
15: 263.0 (-2.4)
16: 261.0 (-2.0)
17: No WI
18: 261.7 (+0.7)
19: 260.6 (-1.1)
20: 259.7 (-0.9)
21: 258.6 (-1.1) TOTAL -7.3

Wow! You know, I think this month was hopeless when it took me two whole weeks just to get in the negative. And now, well....just look. My monthly goal of 10lbs down is quite reachable. Who knew I do this?!?! I happy to be losing at all because TTOM is due (*pause to check watch*) ANY darn second now.

Me and DH experimented and tried an HG Sweet & Sour chicken recipe last night. But it was a FLOP! It was so gross. Definitely not my cup of tea. DH didn't like it much either though so we got a good laugh out of it. I'm just so proud of him! He's doing so great. Even got up to WI and go to the gym with me this morning. AND of course, he's lost 5lbs since Tuesday!!! LOL...nothing but pride for him this time though.

Went to see Harry Potter last and LOVED it!!! I definitely want to read the books again now. What an amazing ending! And yes, I abstained from eating ANYTHING at the theater evening my mother was eating movie theater popcorn RIGHT. NEXT. TO. ME! LOL. I had my water glass and MiO and I was set! YAY!!

OnaMi -- Not a chance on my ticker. I just keep imagining how low the number will be when I WI tomorrow morning. I have a weight loss friend at work and when we said goodnight yesterday she said, "I'll see you tomorrow." I said, "You'll see less of me." She seemed confused so I said, "You know, 'cause I'll be skinnier!" LOL

Mango -- Keep doing whatever you're doing. 2.5lbs in just over a week isn't a bad loss.

Jeri -- Boo infections...of any kind...but definitely in the urinary tract. Happy ot hear you didn't die Tuesday night! And congrats on the loss this morning!!

Angie -- Yea, life is pretty good with both of us completely focused on getting healthier. Really sorry about your struggles. I wish I could say I've been there but I haven't...yet. I know my day is coming and I'm learning so much from everyone that further into their journey than me.

Mandy -- I've never tried and english muffin pizza. I think I will 'cause it sounds yummy!!

Coondocks -- Whooooweeeee. I'm scared o' you girl!!

Kris -- He is definitely a good painter! I LOVE them!! And I guess your scale wasn't crazy yesterday, huh? Woo hoo!

LGW -- So glad you've found your key. I completely agree that being proud of ourselves is a powerful tool!

Rennie -- I am so with you! All this pizza talk is making me HUNGRY!! Mandy's muffin pizza's sound yummy too and YES! The turkey pepperoni is a MUST!!

Vixsin -- Woo hoo on the .8!! And thanks for that article! I can't wait to check it out!
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #111  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello everyone! I am just getting back from vacation went to miami beach for a week didnt gain much weight maybe four lbs or so but im hopping back in .......

7/21 228
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:59 PM   #112  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

everybody,

Diana,great job on the .4!

Lin,you're doing an awesome job I understand how you feel. I started my Journey on another site,my WI day has always been Monday.

I seem to have kept that mindset.I get excited about what happens in the middle of the week but since I still report,on the other site,on Mondays,that's what really counts to me.Especially now since I'm in the final stages of my Journey and what the scale says isn't really my main focus any more,until i get to 180 that is

The other week i was feeling down cause it looked as if i had not lost anything ( i just look at my daily WI's) When i checked in on Monday, I realized i had lost something for that week.

Rennie,thanks for the advise Great job on the .8 work that treadmill i know you're not gonna let Coon out do you

Future,great job holding steady it's so hot here

Coon,get'er done I know you're not gonna let Rennie out do you I'm being an instigator

Angie,could be just sodium.everything will settled down. you're eating healthy and Moving..You will see a drop I'm ok where i am. Just trying to get'er done.Tired of looking at the 80's.

Kris,looking good love your grandsons Pictures.I think he's gifted cause they really are good.

KuKKie

Shylah,you're meal sounded good and healthy,you made a good choice and that's great.Forgot to thank you for your comment the other day yeah..after realizing i didn't want to be fat any more,die from an unhealthy weight and wanted the second half of my life to be better than the first half.. over a year and 1/2 ago..i just keep going cause now i know how to eat to live.Sure,everyday is not the same..
I've had/have some good days
I've had/still have some hills to climb
I've had/have some weary days and hard nights
But when I look around
And I see what I've done by the Grace of God.
All of my good days
They out weigh my bad days
So I won't complain

Vixsin,great job on the .8 Thanks for the link

I WI @ 182.4 today.Zumba tonight.Still a little sore but feeling a little better.I like spinning but if it's going to do this to my leg muscle everytime..IDK

Last edited by OnaMi; 07-21-2011 at 01:33 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #113  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

good afternoon everyone!

weigh in today: 253.5 (no change)

so, hubby and i kinda went a little nuts with chips and queso last night. i swear that stuff is laced with crack, i could eat the whole bag of chips with the whole jar of queso in one sitting and still want more (i know i can, because i've done it) there was maybe 1/4 cup of the queso left, so we dumped it in dish and snacked on the chips and queso until about midnight! i finished it off with a few bites of deli turkey so i could get protein in lol.

no surprise i didn't show a loss today, that's a lot of sodium before bed! but it was yummy!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #114  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 261.2/245.8/199

Height: 5'7.5"

3: 261.2
4: 256.8
5: 257.8
6: 256.6
7: 255*
8: 254.6*
9: 255.4*
10: 255.2*
11: 254.8
12: 254.4
13: 253.4
14: 252
15: 252.2
16: 252.6
17: 256.8
18: 255.4
19: 255
20: 253.8
21: 254

Up .2. I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday and my neck/back are sore today from making jam and preserves all day yesterday. I can't believe I'm still not back to where I was before the beer festival. Stupid beer!
StarGetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #115  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Jami good job on the 1.1lbs gone Good job at the theater. I love popcorn (the Orville Redenbacher pour over butter) thank goodness it comes two to a box I use to make those pizza's for the kids when I did daycare, all the right ingredients for a healthy meal

Hi Matilda back

Thanks Ona she and I are working it out we'll get there together. I can't wait to see what we weigh on 7/30 or 7/31. Have you checked your measurements yet? Don't ever feel down Girl, my hat is off to you. I wish I had your energy. Sometimes I feel so lazy but I know that I'm not. My house is clean, my family is happy and when everything is in order so am I. (even though it doesn't sound like it at times). Sing it Ona How do you like Yolanda Adams new song, Be Still ... just beautiful

Mandy, LOL I am rolling here. that's funny but it is like a drug ... I mix it with regular salsa so I get the veggies in also, add some Pico de Gallo and you are good and full and still have some left I also like the artichoke and spinach dip and I add more to that also, gotta make it seem healthy(er)

StarGetsFit but you know you'll get there and that's what matters

Ok gonna eat some lunch and try to do the pool with my babies, gotta stop making promises and not keeping them, wish me luck
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #116  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Down .6 today to 170.8. 2 more pounds and I will hit last months low of 168.8, I hope I can do it before the end of the month. I love vacation, but man do I hate the aftermath.

GirlyGirl - Welcome back!

Rennie, Coondocks - You can totally count me in, lets kick some 170s butt!

Jami - Congrats on hittin the 250s. Congrats to hubby too. Men just lose weight more easily, it's frustrating, I know. My DH can eat whatever he wants and keep a 31 inch waist. I love him (and I won't complain about lookin at him), but still, grrrrr! Congrats on abstaining at the movies, that's a big NSV for sure!

Mango - One of my favorite healthier versions of pizza is to use a portabella instead of normal pizza crust. I then put my own pizza sauce which I make by mixing crushed tomato with herbs. After that I add whatever toppings I am in the mood for, which for me almost always includes the miniature turkey peperoni slices. I finish it off with some low fat cheese and pop it in the oven. It is delicious. There are also tons of other options which people have mentioned. I like flatbread when I just MUST have a bread crust.

Ona - What is this Power Pump class you took? I am wondering if it is similar to the one I take called Power Hour. Are you doing weights?

Jeri - Oh no! I hope you have some kick butt meds and you feel better soon.

Angie - Evil scale!

Kris - I think that is awesome to get the little guy to paint in colors that match your rooms. Now you have the best abstract art ever!

LGW - Great attitude and I'm glad your meal out with colleagues was successful for you. I have gotten used to the looks. I figure I will get them from some people until I get to goal weight. Even now that the people that know me are used to it and they know I have lost weight, there are still new people and strangers in restaurants. Let them look, we know what we're doing.

Vixsin - That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Aimee - Yay for no more pain killers so you can get back to normal.

Rennie - lunch sounds like a good plan, I think I will too
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #117  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

7/11: 251.5
7/12: 251.5
7/13: 250
7/14: 253
7/15: 249!
7/16: 250
7/17: 248.5
7/18: 250
7/19: 250
7/20: 249
7/21: 249
Well, at least I did not go back up to 250. I'm going to just be proud that I'm at 249 two days in a row.
I have a stress headache right now, and I'm at work to boot, we are really busy and I'm nauseous and light sensitive and would do anything to go home and curl up in the fetal position and cry. I had to fire someone recently for serious lack of judgment and now people at work are mad at me for doing what I had to do. It makes every day miserable for me when the staff doesn't realize there are rules for a reason. They should be mad at the person who got fired for being an asshat and doing what they did to get fired. But, I guess thats not the way it works, you can be a total asshat and still have everybody have your back and blame the person doing the firing for doing their job right. Grrrr. Good thing about all this, not a stress eater. I'm a stress starver.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #118  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Matilda.welcome back.Miami huh..South beach know you had a good time you did great with your weight.

Rennie,enjoy the pool ,It's hot enough for it I have to go out early in the morning and late in the afternoons,trying to dodge it but that hasn't been helping either. I heard it in passing once.Will look for it on you-tube. pretty neat how you got your Picture like that.How did you do that?

Roxie,it sounds like the same thing.We do a lot of work w/ hand weights,a bar w/weights and a stepper.. usually everyone takes 2 sets of weights.one we're comfortable with and a set that's a little heaver.

Oh,i can get up(when we have to lay down w/weights) by myself now I've started to increase my weights a lady told me that i have to push myself a little bit you're doing great.you knocked that vacation weight out

StarGetFit,you'll get there

Jamie, really Nice DH going to the gym with you,eating healthy..you've got major motivation going on I tried that MIO,blueberry Pomegranate..

Getting ready for phase 2 of the exercise for today.I'm thinking i like to do everything earlier in the day cause i get lazy in the afternoons but a lot of classes are offered in the afternoons..sigh..

Last edited by OnaMi; 07-21-2011 at 04:31 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #119  
Cult of Ron Weasley

Hello all! Can't seem to get out of the 230s ugh. Today the scale said 233.4 so maybe by the end of the month?? I actually went to Puerto Rico this month for a week and I'm just glad I didn't gain anything. I watched what I ate but I *was* with family and you all now how that goes!
LaMariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #120  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

OnaMi, I was so disappointed in the Mio sweet tea flavor and it was the only one at the store in my town. Maybe I'll order some blueberry Pom. I asked the manager to carry more flavors, but she's tough to reason with, she still won't order sugar free coffee creamer.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote