1 year...82lbs!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So July 13th makes one year of me overhauling my lifestyle. I count calories, eliminated most simple carbs, only eat the complex ones, and work out 6 days a week. I stepped on the scale on the anniversary and weighed 188lbs. So 82lbs gone! DH and I went on date night and I got him to take some pics.

I want to let you all know that I am NOT wearing Spanx or anything like that under the dress. You can see an area of flab above the bellybutton area that is the BANE of my existance, but I tell ya, I feel super! I'm going to attach a before pic as well.

When I hit goal, I'll write the long story...
    He He!!

• congrats!!! you look amazing!
  • Alakazam! Congrats! You look wonderful!
  • You look fabulous!! Way to go!!
  • Round of applause! That is fantastic! And you look lovely
  • Congrats, you look great!
    I am so excited, I have deemed today "my special day" and find this site is great to lurk and comment in! I hit my goal weight today, actually just under that. Very excited and now need to figure what the next one will be. I am down a total of 109 lbs since last March and have just hit 100 lbs off since I am on Medifast.
    I hope everyone here reaches the success they are looking for!
    Susan
  • Awww! You look great! What great work -- you must feel great!
  • WowWowWow!!!! You look amazing - congrats!
  • fantastic! you look so good
  • One hot momma! And gorgeous legs! Congrats :-)
  • Wow, you look AMAZING!! Keep up the great work, girl!!
  • congrats!!! you look fantastic, 82 lbs is amazing!!!
  • You look wonderful and you have great legs!
  • You look amazing! I love that dress, it's so classy. Can't wait to hear the long story
  • Just absolutely fabulous!! What an accomplishment!! Way to go!! You look gorgeous!! Hope you enjoyed your date night!! And I look forward to the longer story too.