Decisions Made........

• My fist post was yesterday saying I would like to join this board because I need to lose between 112 and 117 lbs. I had not decided on a plan of attack but have been thinking about this for a while. So now I have made up my mind as to what I'd like to do. I have committed to do this as a life style change and know I will be eating like this the rest of my life. I have also realized I need to start this new comment with a plan of sorts and that will the WW Points modified to fit my needs. I will begin by eating breakfast, snack. Lunch, snack, evening meal, and evening snack (if needed). I will begin an exercise program, starting with walking (as that is all I can do for now) and build on that. I will drink the water, I already drink lots of water daily so this should not be too hard. But most importantly I will take steps to begin liking "me" and understand this is not going to be quick nor easy. I have support from my family but need to be accountable to someone else so I'm hoping to get there here, as well as the advice, suggestions and help of those of you who are on the way to your goals. I still don't want to start until Monday but will be checking in here daily for progress reports and advice. Thanks for welcoming me and I look forward to getting to know you all.
  • Keep working on those plans!! I understand about not wanting to start until Monday. It gives you time to work things out in your mind and psyche yourself up for it!
  • Welcome!