Thank you snowball 1

• The words that are at the end of your posts (the one about not trading what you want at the moment for what you want most), kept going through my head today as I shopped. One minute I would be thinking of candy bars or cookies, then I would think of those words again. It is my day off work, and I kept wanting some kind of treat ~ don't know why treat to me means food. Anyway, I came home with a nice big orange and apple, and a sandwich.

Sometimes I am not able to have good self control, but for one moment today ~ I made it.

Again, thanks for those words that helped me.

Take care ~ glynne (Gayle)
  • You know, at one of my very first meetings for WW, my leader said those words. I live by them! I have them posted on my computer at home, computer at work, my fridge, I wrote them on a piece of paper that I use as a bookmark for school. They are great words to live by, & not only for weightloss, but all areas of my life.

I'll have to let my leader know her words have touched people all over the place!
  • the same applies for me. i'm in a kinda anxious, depressed mood right now, and on my way to the library, i biked past a place where i could get some sushi. i don't need the sushi. but i wanted it to be a semi-cure to my mood. but i thought of that line, and the water and pickle i have in my backpack, and biked by.

very good words, indeed.