Old 07-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #271  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Diana it's really sad to me how nuts and peanut butter can be good for you nutrient wise and bad for you too (shaking my head). The only other thing in the ones I have is maltodextrin and I looked that up it just said something about gluten free, a food additive, carbohydrate. So must be those spices that it didn't say what they were, Your birthday is this weekend? I think you'll be in the clear by then. If not I say enjoy that wonderful piece of birthday cake along with the Japanese restaurant and rant about it on Monday. Have a good night
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #272  
One Choice Smarter

S/C/G: 239.6/?/139

Height: 5'6

JamiSue - way to get back at it!!! Good job! I always say going back the first day is the hardest....so u are over the hurdle!

Rennie - awesome about the videos you are going to be a Zumba machine!! don't fret about your small gain, there are so many things it could be. Just keep watching your intake and use the :willpowerdust: to get some movement in you can do it!

Diana - thanks

Eclipse - congrats and breaking through

Ona - you look great!!! Absolutely beautiful. glad you are making friends with the staff at the gym! They are there to show u the equipment, right?! So ask away

Aimee - hi u are a busy lady! I'm glad you still check in good job!

FitGirlyGirl - welcome back! Hope things with the homestudy went well

Gale - good for you! You should be proud that u talked to someone today. You recognized an issue and are trying to resolve it -- something many people hide from. So good for you taking charge of it! I hope u liked the person and I hope u find it helpful.

Kris - I'm guessing u are lawyer? I'm in law school, one year left! You can make it through the week and remain strong throughout :-

LGW - A zero sure is much better!

I know I've missed a few of you, I'm sorry, I'm falling asleep as I try to finish, so I better sign off before I start writing gibberish.

Goodnight!

Last edited by FutureThoughts; 07-12-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: stupid auto-correct on my phone :(
FutureThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #273  
~Rennie

Future thanks I am gonna try to grasp that tomorrow early. I just need to do it. I'll let you know when the DVD's come ... I'm jumping for joy here
Have a good night, I'm signing off finally also, NITE ALL
Old 07-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #274  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hi all --- I had hoped for more, but I was down .2 today. Not sure how tomorrow will look considering I ate out at lunch and dinner today. I was at 1730 calories for the day, so still a deficit, but I always worry about the sodium...and I had WAY more carbs than is normal for me.

Diana -- I sodium! It's so true that we have to think about the same 'stuff' no matter which stage of our journey we are in currently. I discovered today that I will have to work from this other office on and off for likely the whole summer, maybe longer, so I guess I had better figure out a way to eat healthy on plan lunches there.

FutureThoughts -- Congrats on your .4!

Roxy -- Welcome back! Good luck with the homestudy -- let us know how it goes please.

Ona -- Good job on another loss today! So happy to see you at 182. That's a great picture, you look fabulous!

Kris

Jeri -- Congratulations on your new low!

Jami -- Yay! You're back!! I missed you while you were gone

Gale -- Welcome back to you too! So glad to see you back and know you are safe.

Chloe -- Good job on your weigh in this week!

Aimee

REnnie -- Congratulations on your great decisions today!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #275  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureThoughts View Post

Kris - I'm guessing u are lawyer? I'm in law school, one year left! You can make it through the week and remain strong throughout :-
I wish . . . I am a legal assistant. Once upon a time I considered going to law school but life and responsibilities prevented it. I got my first job in the legal field in 1996 and was there for about a year before leaving to work as a clerk at railroad and worked there for about 4 years before getting laid off. I went back into the legal field in 2001 and have been there ever since. It's pretty much all I know how to do. I always say I'm in the right line of work, but wrong level.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #276  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Where is Starbrite? Maybe I missed a post about her going out of town?

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +

Weigh In: 143.6

Down: 1 pound

Rennie My Birthday is on Sunday. You know I will rant on Monday!

Angie Congrats on the .2. Remember, they add up. A change of routine stresses me. It takes time to adjust. You will figure it out. Will you bring lunch or eat out at the other location?
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #277  
One Choice Smarter

S/C/G: 239.6/?/139

Height: 5'6

Hi friends!

It's funny that on the day Diana discusses the evils of sodium I take-in more than double what I should I was completely on Target in every other way, including exercise, but that blasted sodium. It is evil and sneaky lol. I'm up 1.8 to 212.2.

I'm not fretting though, I know I was on Target with food and exercise yesterday so ill just up my water to wash that dang sodium away

Hope everyone makes a great day for themselves! I'll be back later with hello
FutureThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #278  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I am down 1.2 today to 173.6. I am hoping to get down to the lower 160s by the end of the month. I'm still sitting here in panic mode because of the homestudy. They didn't come yesterday and I haven't gotten word yet about exactly when it will be. Meep!

Jami - Yesterday was my first day back to the gym after 14 days. Ouch!

Ona - Awesome picture! You look so happy!

Diana - Still waiting. The house was built in 1970 and it needs some work, so I worry.

Ok, I am off to go continue scrubbing everything that I can possibly scrub. I hope everyone is having an awesome day.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #279  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Have a great day everyone!

Start May 15 - 238
7/6 - 226
7/7 - 225.2 (-0.8)
7/8 - 225.6 (+0.4)
7/9 - 224.4 (-1.2)
7/10 - 224.2 (-0.2)
7/11 - 224.2 (-0.0)
7/12 - 224.4 (+0.2)

Hmmmm....hovering around 224....however; I see what happened the last time I had a gain :-) I know that I have really done nothing different in terms of my diet. I actually ate less yesterday because I had no salad or fruit available for lunch. I did eat a little more salt than usual in my evening salad (cucumber/tomatoe)?

Not really worried about a 0.2 gain and being 14lbs less than I was for 4 days....so I will just stay the course.

LGW

Everyone must suffer 1 of 2 things - the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment -- author unknown
LGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #280  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

8 189.4 -.2
9 188.6 -.8
10 188.8 +.2
11 189.2 +.4
12 190.0 +.8

Good Morning All!!

Yesterday was crazy and I wasn't able to get my check-in. All of the gains are due to lack of proper sleep. Every single one of them. I have done outstanding with my eating and I did all of that cleaning over the weekend so it wasn't a problem getting all of my movement in. It is all due to lack of sleep. 100%. For the rest of the week, sleep is my focus. I am feeling tired today and my body feels heavy. I am on plan with my eating and I am doing great with the Yoga!!!

I was able to do Bob Harper's entire 60 minute session last night!! My poses are modified to the max, but it was the point that I made it through the workout. I look forward to my flexibility increasing and being able to hold a deeper stretch.

I've got much work to do AND a lot of reading to catch up on! Missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #281  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

April 2011 - Lost 2.2 lbs
May 2011 - Lost 10 lbs
June 2011 - Lost 6.7 lbs

June 30: 265.9
1-6: OOT, No WI
7: 270.7 (+4.8)
8: 272.1 (+1.4)
9: 271.2 (-0.9)
10: No WI
11: 270.5 (-2.4) TOTAL +2.2

Aaahhh...and whoosh it goes! I have been retaining so much water for WEEKS now. Visible swelling in my ankels and calves and puffy fingers too. I think I'm finally regulating my sodium intake and drinking enough water for it to go away! Perfectly OP yesterday and looking to finish the week strong.

Gale -- I'm so happy to hear that everything is okay, safety wise. So proud of you for trying to get to the bottom of the issues you're seeing! GOOD LUCK!!

Chloe -- Thanks so much! We are pretty close aren't we! I think that's one of the many things I love about 3FC - so many folks in situations similar to our own.

Aimee -- Take care of yourself girly!

OnaMi -- Great picture!!

Mango -- Good luck w/ daily weighing. I'm new to it myself and LOVE it!!

Rennie -- You're a great friend! I've always struggled with how to capture house cleaning in my calories burned. It almost always feels like the number gets over estimated. Not sure if that's a contributer with you or not but I'm crossing my fingers & toes with you!

Future -- Thanks so much...I definitely think the 1st day back is the hardest, although day number 2 isn't exactly easier either! LOL. So here's to looking forward to day 3! Yes, sodium is the . I know that's the major in the gains I had at the beginning of this month - which are only just now beginning to correct themselves!

Angie -- Thanks for the warm welcome. I definitely missed you too as you're one of my go to gals for a laugh and some inspiration! I hopefully everything works out on the scale tomorrow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaP View Post
I always say I'm in the right line of work, but wrong level.
This is a great quote! Totally made me laugh this morning because it's SO true!!

Diana -- You are doing so great! Staying just below your range must be a good place to be!

Roxy -- Congrats on the loss and on getting back to the gym! Have fun cleaning!

LGW -- You are doing amazing!! And yes, lost 0.2's up or down and just background noise...I barely even consider them.

Vixsin - Wow! Amazing job getting thru Bob's workout! I've never tried it before but after hearing you and Diana talk about it seems like a tough one for sure! Congrats on the Yoga! Is it making you feel any more relaxed? Okay now...GET SOME SLEEP!! P.S. What's you MyFitnessPal username? Mandy, Rennie, and I are friends over there too!

Last edited by JamiSue3916; 07-12-2011 at 11:02 AM.
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #282  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I had a really good appointment with my therapist yesterday, I think it's going to be a great thing. AND, she paid me a compliment. She asked me how much weight I have to lose and I said, "80 pounds or so." She says, "So, you want to be really super skinny then?" I explained to her that 80 pounds would put me at the very top of the healthy weight range on the BMI charts. She goes, "WHAT?! Are you sure? Do you actually weigh yourself?" "Yes, I do, every day." She says, "Wow, you carry your weight really well. I am usually very accurate in guessing weight, it really surprises me that you have that much to lose." I could tell she wasn't just being nice but was genuinely surprised, that made me feel good.

No WI for me today. I hit the ground running this morning (metaphorically speaking) and completely forgot.

Last edited by Gale02; 07-12-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #283  

6. 269.5
7. 271.4
8. 272.3
9. 272.3
10. -
11. -
12. 268.8

I guess the down trend again is good...
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #284  

Gale - glad the therapist appt went well.

Jami- hope the water continues to whoosh! I hate that puffy feeling.

Vixsin - get more sleep woman! I know it's easier said than done though. I'm lucky to get 6.

Roxy - doing good! They didn't show up yesterday?! Hope they get there today or soon at least. They obviously don't realize how nerve wracking the wait is.

Everyone else Hi!! will try to get more personals in later.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #285  
~Rennie

Good Morning All,

I have to talk me first today because I am shocked. I am down 1.8 to 174.2 this morning. Crazy body, crazy scale After this gonna hit that treadmill for sure

Angie good job on the .2 ... I hear you on hoping for more but you know better days are coming. You're doing great and I'm sure you'll figure out what to do about lunch, you always do and it works out

Diana good job on the 1lb gone. See you aren't gonna have to worry about your cake. And don't forget to send me a virtual piece I love birthday cake, no coconut though begging and picky

Future that sodium is a weight joy killer for sure. (shaking my head) fingers crossed that it is quickly gone. Here's to a great day!

Roxy good job on the 1.2 gone Hope they call and come soon so that you can relax

LGW definitely no worries you are doing great

Vixsin congrats on your 60 minute session with Bob Hoping you get caught up on your sleep/resting soon.

Thanks Jami whoosh 2.2lbs gone I didn't even know that it was considered a form of exercise until Vixsin mentioned it and I thank her for it. At least some of my work in here pays off I'm hoping to finish the week strong also . I know I can do it, I just have to set my mind to it.

Gale great NSV Lady! It's wonderful when a professional (Dr.) gives you/us a compliment. Enjoy your day

Shylah way to go

Ok going for my walk, BBL ...