Old 07-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #166  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Diana ~ I am so sorry to hear about Magnum. I hope you get to enjoy his final days with him.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #167  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

diana - i'm so sorry about your pup! i had a german shepherd that died a few years ago, that critter was my baby, so i can totally relate. look up the poem 'rainbow bridge' if you get the chance, it's very touching. i have it in a frame with a pic of my dog.

weigh in today: 257.5 (down .9)

TOM is here full force today, so I think that means the water he forwarded to me before his arrival is on it's way out. if all goes as usual it will be fading out tomorrow, and be done by saturday. YAY i love the shorter TOM visit that comes with the pill i'm taking! so ready for my weekend off with the hubs

follow up visit in the AM to find out if i need surgery... praying for good news.... have a good day everyone!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #168  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 261.2/245.8/199

Height: 5'7.5"

Today's weigh-in 255lbs. I know it seems fast, but really I've just kicked the diet soda to the curb and replaced it with water and also stopped cooking with salt. So this is all the sodium and water leaving my body.

3: 261.2
4: 256.8
5: 257.8
6: 256.6
7: 255

FutureThoughts and Angie Thanks for the welcome back!

OnaMi Good to see you, too!

Love2b150 Yay! I is remembered!

Diana I am so sorry to hear about Magnum. I hope his last few days are peaceful.
StarGetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #169  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Jami great to see you Have you heard from Gale?

Hi carter

Diana I am so sorry to hear about Magnum's condition. I'm glad that you are talking to a vet that has your best interest at heart. I pray he doesn't suffer at all, and that your days together are plentiful. Good to hear he has been himself the past two days

Mandy good job on your .9 down for good news for you.

Stargetsfit I never forget
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #170  

Diana - so sorry to hear about Magnum. I got all teary myself and I don't even like animals! I totally understand how they become family members though and will be thinking of you all.

Star - you are right back in the game. keep it up!

k0nfy- your dress is gorgeous! Loved the pics thanks for sharing.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #171  
~Rennie

Ok for accountability, I'm not going for the walk with the kids I'm going for a hour of Zumba with a friend and from my understanding a really get'er done/kick butt instructor. Let's just hope I come home and not put anything in my month that I shouldn't.

Ona did you make it to Zumba today? How are you feeling?

Diana is Magnum still being himself?

Last edited by love2b150; 07-07-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #172  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! I'm up today .4 to 210.0 -- I think I might be overestimating my exercise calories, so I'm going to do some adjustments there...it can't still be sodium after 6-7 days, can it??? That said today was 'yes day' for Cameron, so he got to call the shots most of the day, and my job is to say yes as long as nobody is getting hurt and his requests are low cost. Mostly it involved eating junky food and going to the beach...we did both. I ate a healthy breakfast, but had Burger King with him for dinner, and am having a slice of cheese pizza for dinner. I'm about 150 cal over plan for the day, but I'll do some time on the treadmill a bit later while we watch a movie. He still has me committed to going to buy him some chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- send me some strength please!

Mandy -- Love the pics, you look great, I love the black and white, and the one of the rings is stunning. Good job on the .9 loss today.

Starbrite -- Congrats on the 1.1 loss today.

Diana -- Good job on you loss again today! Oh I'm so sorry, you must be on so sad about Magnum...I'm wishing nothing but the best possible days for him now. I'm just so sorry...I have such a soft spot for dogs and can't stand to think of them suffering, they are so stoic and Magnum sounds especially sweet and loyal.

Star -- Great news on your loss today!

FutureThoughts -- Congrats on your .8

Lin -- Sorry about the gain, but I'm sure it will be gone in no time..just traveling weight....if not the yardwork and turbo class ought to do it!

Kris -- I got puffy last night too...based on my bedtime weight I should have been much lower this morning, but that just didn't pan out.

Vixsin -- I feel the same way about yoga and pilates as I did about losing weight a year ago...I want to do it, I intend to do it, but I'm just not doing it...lol. I just pulled out two DVD's that I found while tidying a cupboard, NEVER OPENED...so I guess I can start there. Good job on the exercise you did yesterday!

Ona -- Good call on not weighing in when you are so sore, you are bound to be holding on to some water in those tight muscles. Enjoy your Zumba today!

Rennie -- It's a brand new day and a new chance to make better decisions. I'm going to try to get a walk in tonight too.

Jami -- Yay! You're back! What did you guys do on vacation?

Carter, Shylah, and anyone I missed
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #173  

Height: 5'2"

1-262.6
2-262.6
3-261.6
4-259.6
5-261.4
6-258.4
7-260.0
Up and down. Up and down. I feel like I am on a sea-saw! Hoping tomorro that I am back on the down end.
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #174  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Diana -- I am SO incredible sorry to hear about Magnum. You have some very tough days ahead I'm sure. I pray that you have peace in your heart when the tough decisions are made.

Mandy -- You're moving right along! GREAT JOB! I've backslid a bit but am back OP now.

Rennie -- No, I haven't and know that I'm paying closer attention, the post I saw from her was pretty old. Dang it. I REALLY hope she's okay!

Angie -- Nothing special on vacay...just visiting with family. I had the greatest time hanging with my cousins though and watching our kids play together is priceless! Oooh...chocolate peanut butter ice cream is my FAVORITE! Good luck with the rest of "yes" day!

Lindy -- Stick with it and things will definitely settle down! Keep up the good work!
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #175  
It's mine for the taking

Jami -- I love vacations with extended family the best!

Okay, I did it folks, I've set up an appt to go visit the personal trainer tomorrow and to get evaluated. I'm a little bit afraid, but I need to do something different than I'm doing right now to get things moving again.

On that note, I'm going to go do some exercise now!
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #176  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for all the support and kind words for Magnum. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine. I am always amazed at the support that I receive from my check-ins. You have given support where ever it was needed, whether it was diet related or not. DH and I are very Blessed to have been able to care for Magnum the last 12 1/2 years. In my other check in, someone mentioned about having a friend in a similar situation recently. Right before it was time for their dog to pass, they allowed to dog to eat anything it wanted and they played with the dog how it liked to play. I think that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can do this with Magnum. He has always been on a restricted diet because of his allergies. I'm sure he would like to be able to eat whatever he wants for a day.

Rennie Right now you would never know that there was anything wrong with Magnum. He's not sick and acts like his regular self.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Diana - I'm so sorry about Magnum. Just enjoy what time you all have left together. I think the "eat what he wants" diet sounds good. If I knew my days were numbered, that's what I'd want to do! Just know you're in my heart.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #178  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by linJber View Post
Just know you're in my heart.
Lin
Lin Thank you. If I knew my days were numbered I would go on the peanut butter pie diet. There's a place in town that has prime rib bites as an appetizer. I think he would like that.

I'm off to bed. I hope everyone sleeps well.

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-07-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #179  
~Rennie

Angie your day with Cameron sounds like loads of fun. I didn't get my walk in this evening but I did go to an excellent Zumba class. The Zumba instructor that was at the Dance place is all that they said she is. I literally looked like someone had poured water on me. I came in the house and the boys said ew Mommy. I had to sit down for a minute my legs hurt like crazy. I ate a cup and a half of cole slaw. It's not bad on calories at all so I hope it doesn't have any impact on the scale in the morning. I would love to see even a .2 loss Good for you on making the appointment to see a personal trainer

Ona oh my goodness I got that feeling you had with your chest hurting. I thought I was gonna have to stop. But I drank some water and kept on going. I love Zumba!

Lindy me too, we'll get down and stay down eventually

Jami you are doing fine. You have things under control because you know what to do ... no back sliding from you

Diana I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure he'll enjoy his prime rib rest well
Old 07-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #180  
It's mine for the taking

Hey guys! I just did a quick 2k on the treadmill at 3.5-3.7 and had the incline at 3-4% to make it a bit more challenging. I worked up a nice sweat and feel good about my day overall. We'll see how the BK lunch hits me...I was 212 in the early evening after a shower, and now I'm 214...I just chugged more water in hopes that it will whoosh away tonight.

Diana -- I think letting Magnum have a free for all food day or days is a great plan! My dog has lost some teeth and I'm thinking of adding some soft food or human food to supplement his kibble which is harder for him to chew now. LOL @ the peanut butter pie diet...I think I would go on a tomato soup and peanut butter sandwich diet...I miss those things. In the spirit of living like you were dying I think I'll have a PB sandwich for lunch tomorrow!

Rennie -- It was fun, but it's still going ....he's also setting his own bedtime (he's picked never) and is sitting next to me playing pokemon on his DS right now. Good job on going to Zumba today! I think coleslaw is a good choice, not too many calories and lots of fiber...just make sure to drink some water to make it work