I lost 5 lbs last week!

• I lost 5 lbs last week!

And I lost 5 lbs the week before!

Apparently adding extra leafy green vegetables to my very strict Atkins, swimming an hour every morning and re-learning how to ride a bike works! And I only lifted weights once last week!

I gotta get back in the gym. I miss lifting weights and building muscle helps burn more calories while you're at rest.

But, hey! I lost 5 lbs last week! And it's that TOM too!

I'm just enjoying the ride until it inevitably slows down.

Come dance with me and my carrots!

• WooooooHoooooooo! That is great.
  • AWESOME PROGRESS!!!!!! I love the way I feel when the scale goes down down down.

Green stuff is GOOD stuff
  • WOW! That is great!
  • Congrats, DC! 10 lbs in 2 weeks (and during TOM) - is FANTASTIC!! You're rocking this weight loss!
  • You go girl!!
  • I feel wonderful. I have so much energy. And I eat little meals so frequently I'm never hungry, except when I first get up in the morning. AND some of my cute clothes are starting to fit again! Woot. I'm happy.
  • Keep going.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Quote: I feel wonderful. I have so much energy. And I eat little meals so frequently I'm never hungry, except when I first get up in the morning. AND some of my cute clothes are starting to fit again! Woot. I'm happy.
    That's wonderful!

Keep going and you will get to that goal.
    Just stay focused.

• Plus the happy dancing burns even more calories!
  • WHO HOO!!!
  • Yay for you! Congrats DCHound!
  • That is awesome -- I am hoping I can see the scale go down this week too!
  • Way To Go! I've always believed that shaking things up really gets your metabolism moving. You are proof! Of, course, you have really been working hard at this, too. We can't forget that. I think I better actually get DD's old bike down from the hooks in the garage and see if pedaling my a** all around town does the trick here, too!

Lin