I did good! I hate salt!

• So I've been having issues staying on plan over weekends. I actually worked out on Sunday, which was great, cause I've been taking the weekends off. My Mom makes this great salmon on the grill (done on alderwood plank, it was fabulous). It was salty though. 4lbs up on the scale, due to that salty little fishy! I'm drinking water like crazy, trying to flush it all out. At least it will be fun to watch the scale decrease. I'm so sensitive to sodium, it is crazy. A little over, and I bloat like a toad!
  • Im with you..... Sodium kills me but the good thing is if I drink enough water it usually only lingers a day or two.
    Huge congratulations on the weight you have lost already
  • Yeah, it takes me two to three days to shed the salt.
  • annoying but you know it's temporary. keep chugging the water and in a couple more days, those 3 lbs will be gone, and hopefully they will take a friend or two along with them!
  • I am with you!! I track my sodium every day and I try to keep it under 2000 mg. Saturday between ham, fish and boxed scalloped potatoes I went way over the 2000 mg and all the way to 5452 mg. When I weighed myself Sunday morning I discovered that I had gained 12 pounds overnight!! I had an appointment with my cardiologist today and he said I was fine but that i was "SENSITIVE" to sodium.

Me sensitive to sodium??? Maybe he was right, everytime I get it in my eye I cry.

Larry,
  • Larry, you crack me up!
    So this morning's loss from yesterday morning: 4lbs.
    1.5 more salty bloat pounds to go and I'll be back where I was before that salty meal. So weird.
  • Salt also likes to stay with my to long ! I will have to watch closer.